My GTP

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My GTP

Some pics of the gtp its dark cuz was bored and nothing to do sorry will take better ones soon! sorry guys wouldnt load and goin out to dinner with the g/f will get them up later tonight
    06 Black Gtp 6speed

here the link to the love of my life so far better day shots to come soon.

http://www.worldisround.com/home/gtp68/index.html
    06 Black Gtp 6speed

Comment

Awesome, love those seats

-2005 GT
      -GT-R Exhaust
      -Dr Speed Stage 3 CAI
      -Eibach Lowering Springs
      -18" ASA JS5 on Sumitomo HTR+
      -20% Window Tint
      -Vector Motorsport Tune

Comment

Very nice, I didn't even know you could get the seats like that.

Mike
        -Mike #1

||2006 GTP Coupe - Gone but not forgotten||

'Black cars denote an aggressive personality or someone who's an outsider or rebel.'

Current Ride: 2009 White Hot Pontiac G8 GT with Onyx/Red Interior

Comment

I wanted those seats so bad, but when I picked up my car, they weren't available yet. . Looks good!
          Straight up Pimp Trollin'
          2006 Silver MazdaSpeed 6 Grand Touring Sedan
          w/ Real Working BOV Action!!!11!

"Zoom Zoom + 6psi Bitches!"

Comment

Those are very nice seats, makes me cry :cry:
            TRADED IN BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN: 2006 GT Coupe in granite metallic, 15/5% tint, vinyl side marker deletes, Doctor Speed Stage 3 CAI, RED calipers by DupliColor, RED LED interior lights, 45 LED tail lights, WideView 8000K HID coversion kit, Nokya Artic White fogs installed, running MoBil 1, FIRST ever granite metallic color matched headlights!! Color matched eyelids just finished! GT-R Exhaust installed. R1 Concepts drilled and slotted zinc plated front rotors.

Comment

Not a fan of the second color, but they would be pretty sweet is something elce!
              2009 Panther Black G8 GT
              334 WHP 347 WTQ

Comment

I looked at your car 4 weeks ago at Lester Glenn. It was the one sitting next to the showroom. Its a good looking car and i like the 2-tone seats.
                ~Dave
                06 Liquid Silver GP GXP - Leather/Suede, Navigation, Sunroof, HUD, DIC, XM
                92 Aqua Blue GP GTP - project car
                93 White GP SE B4U - daily driver 256,219 miles
                DIC, HUD, quad leather buckets, Buick F-bar, GMPP trailing arms, clear tails, 15% tint

Comment

ya thats where i bought it, got a nice deal on it too, nice people would say to buy yours there too if your still looking into one was there the other day and they just got a new shipment of g6's in
                  06 Black Gtp 6speed

Comment

I live in Cherry Hill, about an hour away. My mom and i were there because she was looking at their Bonneville's. She really wanted to get the crimson red one, but they were only taking 6800 off msrp (back when the red tag sale was on.) Plus the battery was dead, and there was a scratch on it. The next day we went somewhere else and got a greystone one for 11k off sticker. When i get my new car G6 or GP i will be going to where she got the Bonnie. Good luck with yours!
                    ~Dave
                    06 Liquid Silver GP GXP - Leather/Suede, Navigation, Sunroof, HUD, DIC, XM
                    92 Aqua Blue GP GTP - project car
                    93 White GP SE B4U - daily driver 256,219 miles
                    DIC, HUD, quad leather buckets, Buick F-bar, GMPP trailing arms, clear tails, 15% tint

Comment

not to change the subject or anything but when I was in the process of buying my G6 I was out in the lot having a smoke every now and then and looking at Grand Prixs, I swear every single one had a huge scratch in about the same place on the rear bumper cover. I was like WTF is going on here?
                      TRADED IN BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN: 2006 GT Coupe in granite metallic, 15/5% tint, vinyl side marker deletes, Doctor Speed Stage 3 CAI, RED calipers by DupliColor, RED LED interior lights, 45 LED tail lights, WideView 8000K HID coversion kit, Nokya Artic White fogs installed, running MoBil 1, FIRST ever granite metallic color matched headlights!! Color matched eyelids just finished! GT-R Exhaust installed. R1 Concepts drilled and slotted zinc plated front rotors.

Comment

Working...
                      X