Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gauge Pods

http://www.gaugepods.com/custom.html

Attention car clubs and Internet forum groups. We can manufacture custom gauge holders for your vehicle. Prices starting at just $20 for single pods. Full-length pillars as low as $39.

Minimum order quantity is 30 per project. Some models may require a higher minimum. If both double and triple gauge holders are requested, this represents two projects and consequently, requires 30 pre-paid units each. All orders must be paid prior to project start. Pricing will be determined after receipt of OEM part for evaluation. Most of our products range from $40-$60 ea. Shipping charges and color matching is extra.

REQUIREMENTS:

Name, address, and contact information of project leader. Follow-up will be with project leader only. (Please do not have others call for status)

OEM part from project leader. This will be used for fabricating the mold and is non-returnable.

Make, model and year range specifications.

Color samples (at least 4"x4" sample) of all colors to be painted.

Gauge Size requested (usually 2 1/16" and/or 60mm). Note: some models may not accomodate 60mm gauges due to width limitations.

PRODUCTION SCHEDULE:

Rough mock-up will be made and sent to project leader. Project leader test-fits mock-up - checking for clearance problems and angle of gauges. Project leader returns the mockup with any modifications and approves the design.

Mold-making process - approx 4-5 weeks

Initial production run - approx 3-4 weeks

Finishing and shipping - approx 1 week after product availability.

*******IMPORTANT********

PRODUCTION SCHEDULING IS COMPLEX AND DELAYS ARE NOT UNCOMMON DUE TO THE NUMBER OF PROJECTS AHEAD OF YOURS, MATERIAL LEAD-TIME, ETC. WE DO OUR BEST TO PROVIDE A RESONABLE ESTIMATE OF DELIVERY TIMES - HOWEVER, WE CANNOT GAURANTEE A DELIVERY DATE.

email: Special_Projects@gaugepods.com
    Mine - 2006 Black Grand Prix GXP

I'm in for the full length pillars!! Don't know what gauges I would put into them but I'll figure it out, count me in. Also the pic shows two spots in the full length pillar, is that true?!
    TRADED IN BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN: 2006 GT Coupe in granite metallic, 15/5% tint, vinyl side marker deletes, Doctor Speed Stage 3 CAI, RED calipers by DupliColor, RED LED interior lights, 45 LED tail lights, WideView 8000K HID coversion kit, Nokya Artic White fogs installed, running MoBil 1, FIRST ever granite metallic color matched headlights!! Color matched eyelids just finished! GT-R Exhaust installed. R1 Concepts drilled and slotted zinc plated front rotors.

Comment

yea I love the look of glowing gauges at night, but which ones would we put in? Maybe a volts gauge and intake air temperature gauge for now?

Mike
      -Mike #1

||2006 GTP Coupe - Gone but not forgotten||

'Black cars denote an aggressive personality or someone who's an outsider or rebel.'

Current Ride: 2009 White Hot Pontiac G8 GT with Onyx/Red Interior

Comment

Originally posted by GTPGuy82
        yea I love the look of glowing gauges at night, but which ones would we put in? Maybe a volts gauge and intake air temperature gauge for now?

Mike
        EGT too
        05 G6 GT:front air splitter, "speed limiter" removed. Red halo fog lights. fab'd short ram intake(the 1st). first ever side exhaust G6 =) de-badged, removed and filled f.bumper pontiac symbol (another 1st)
        90 bmw 535i :turbo, exhaust, intake, a lot...
        1988 mitsubishi starion esi-r (just bought)
        F/A-22 raptor crewchief USAF

Comment

EGT is not bad if you've got headers and an exhaust. I probably wouldn't worry too much about adding a pyrometer on the stock setup.
          Redline Elite Quicklift Kit
          GT-R Exhaust System
          K&N Typhoon CAB
          EBC Slotted/Cross Dimpled Front/Rear Rotors
          EBC RedStuff Front/Rear Pads

Comment

yea that's why I'm wondering why we need gauges at this point in time. Well, I guess it would be good to have them there for when the time comes.

Mike
            -Mike #1

||2006 GTP Coupe - Gone but not forgotten||

'Black cars denote an aggressive personality or someone who's an outsider or rebel.'

Current Ride: 2009 White Hot Pontiac G8 GT with Onyx/Red Interior

Comment

They are going to need almost 2.5 months to do their end. I guarantee it will take us at least a month to get enough people together. So right there we are looking at atleast 3.5 months...

John

Comment

mmm 3.5 lol, probably the gauges I would install would be a voltmeter and maybe an oil temp for giggles. The EGT is only really needed if your boosted so I don't really see needing one of those. But lets get a list together and just see what they say about the full length pillar pods.
                TRADED IN BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN: 2006 GT Coupe in granite metallic, 15/5% tint, vinyl side marker deletes, Doctor Speed Stage 3 CAI, RED calipers by DupliColor, RED LED interior lights, 45 LED tail lights, WideView 8000K HID coversion kit, Nokya Artic White fogs installed, running MoBil 1, FIRST ever granite metallic color matched headlights!! Color matched eyelids just finished! GT-R Exhaust installed. R1 Concepts drilled and slotted zinc plated front rotors.

Comment

I would definitely be down for a full length pillar. I mean, you can always fill it with useless bullshit gauges until the need came up for realistic usefull tuning information. #1 gauge for me would be Wideband O2 sensor........and that's at least $300.00 no including the fabrication for installation.
                  Redline Elite Quicklift Kit
                  GT-R Exhaust System
                  K&N Typhoon CAB
                  EBC Slotted/Cross Dimpled Front/Rear Rotors
                  EBC RedStuff Front/Rear Pads

Comment

i plan on boosting a supercharger maybe next year, if the woman allows that is a missing $4g will be easily noticed.
                    jeff
                    05 G6 GT:front air splitter, "speed limiter" removed. Red halo fog lights. fab'd short ram intake(the 1st). first ever side exhaust G6 =) de-badged, removed and filled f.bumper pontiac symbol (another 1st)
                    90 bmw 535i :turbo, exhaust, intake, a lot...
                    1988 mitsubishi starion esi-r (just bought)
                    F/A-22 raptor crewchief USAF

Comment

I plan on going to SC route also to make this car scream but we all need to do tons of research and see what all its going to take. Usually the vortec kits are tailored for each car won't do much harm if installed correctly and everything is tuned. We need to find tranny specs to see if the tranny can take 80 more HP, and all the little stuff like sensors, figure out where oil feed and return would be tapped at. Of course unless Vortec has already found all this out for us :idea:

Comment

Any more interest?

Comment

My fellow Emerson do you have more info about this, is that why your asking?

Comment

No, this company will not do anything until we get 30.... But if we cannot get 10 we will have to do something else...

John

Comment

yeah looks like that may be a problem, I know they're pushing for the Quicklift kits and we only have 6 right now, I just don't think there's enough people on the site yet to be getting that many members commited to multiple buys.

Comment

Working...
                              X