My stealth grey GTP coupe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My stealth grey GTP coupe

Nice ride! I like the color of the interior and the spoiler.!
    Originally posted by Lampoon
    I dub your car.....The Red Hot Chili Pepper!!
    '06 GTP with Tapshift.

Comment

hey just asking did yo get the emblem color on the front changed to yellow? And if so how do youlike it? i'm thinking about doing the same thing to all of them and having graphics to match.

Comment

very nice.. Thinking about painting the headlight covers to match? It looks good now, but it might look more natural with them painted.

Mike
        -Mike #1

||2006 GTP Coupe - Gone but not forgotten||

'Black cars denote an aggressive personality or someone who's an outsider or rebel.'

Current Ride: 2009 White Hot Pontiac G8 GT with Onyx/Red Interior

Comment

Nice spoiler, can't wait till mine is on the way-nice car overall.
          TRADED IN BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN: 2006 GT Coupe in granite metallic, 15/5% tint, vinyl side marker deletes, Doctor Speed Stage 3 CAI, RED calipers by DupliColor, RED LED interior lights, 45 LED tail lights, WideView 8000K HID coversion kit, Nokya Artic White fogs installed, running MoBil 1, FIRST ever granite metallic color matched headlights!! Color matched eyelids just finished! GT-R Exhaust installed. R1 Concepts drilled and slotted zinc plated front rotors.

Comment

Originally posted by g6lover82
            hey just asking did yo get the emblem color on the front changed to yellow? And if so how do youlike it? i'm thinking about doing the same thing to all of them and having graphics to match.
            I actually changed the emblems to reflective black. It reflects white when a light is shined on it, and I think I took the picture with the flash on. It goes a lot better with the front grille and headlight covers than the red did. I like it a lot, and think more people should get rid of the red.

Comment

Originally posted by GTPGuy82
              very nice.. Thinking about painting the headlight covers to match? It looks good now, but it might look more natural with them painted.

Mike
              I would like to paint the covers, but I doubt I ever will. There's quite a bit of black on the outside of the car, so I think it looks pretty good how it is. I agree that it would look better, but it's just not on my to do list.

Comment

wow, that spoiler does look good!

2006 G6 GTP Coupe
                :: Doctor Speed Turbo Kit ::
                :: Decals by RK Vinyl :: <-- Check out the newly redesigned store!!
                :: GT-R Exhaust ::

Comment

quick question, did you install the spoiler yourself or have a body shop do it?
                  TRADED IN BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN: 2006 GT Coupe in granite metallic, 15/5% tint, vinyl side marker deletes, Doctor Speed Stage 3 CAI, RED calipers by DupliColor, RED LED interior lights, 45 LED tail lights, WideView 8000K HID coversion kit, Nokya Artic White fogs installed, running MoBil 1, FIRST ever granite metallic color matched headlights!! Color matched eyelids just finished! GT-R Exhaust installed. R1 Concepts drilled and slotted zinc plated front rotors.

Comment

Sweet.....looks just like mine, except for I have Black leather, and no spoiler. Nice job so far!!
                    Redline Elite Quicklift Kit
                    GT-R Exhaust System
                    K&N Typhoon CAB
                    EBC Slotted/Cross Dimpled Front/Rear Rotors
                    EBC RedStuff Front/Rear Pads

Comment

Originally posted by LoJac963
                      quick question, did you install the spoiler yourself or have a body shop do it?
                      I installed it myself. I had a friend help me get it straight and I did the rest. It wasn't too had, but it took a while to get it straight. Worth it to me to save $50.

Comment

is stealth grey and granite metallic the same color or different??? Hard to tell with pictures.
                        GT-R Exhaust System
                        K&N Typhoon CAB

Comment

no stealth gray is completely different from granite metallic, I originally wanted stealth gray but when I went back to buy I like the way the granite metallic looked so I went with that.

Comment

ahhh, alright, yeah, I have the granite metallic.
                            GT-R Exhaust System
                            K&N Typhoon CAB

Comment

nice ride, love the color
                              04 red/red GTO
                              05 silver/black G6 GT
                              http://www.myspace.com/04redgto

Comment

Working...