Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Radio only displaying CD text for the first few tracks..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i burn using the newest version of nero. while i am not a fan of the program by any means, it suffices for simply burning MP3 or Audio CDs.

Comment

You don't like Nero? Blasphemy!

It was the best for quite a while. I think they're trying to do too much with it now, but I still like it as a burning program.

sigpic
      Mobil 1 | Doctorspeed Stage 3 & 4 CAI | CRABS | Sacchi S45 245 Black 18" Rims | 6000k HID Headlights + Fogs | GT-R Exhaust | 20% Tint | Pioneer AppRadio 2

Comment

for DVDs i have yet to find a worse program than Nero...it just sucks that bad. for CDs there are worse programs, but Nero has grown beyond the realm of niche and into mainstream suckage. i still use it for CDs just cause it is quick and easy.....it's as brainless as it is designed to be.

Comment

I use Nero, it works great for DVDs and CDs. I've burnt hundreds of each with almost zero coasters... And the couple I did get were my own fault.

Anyways, various software players will get track info from the internet, but Nero will burn CD text data to the CD with that information for you if you want it to.

I use Nero 6.6.0.8 myself, so if you have the new versaion this may be different...

In Nero, once you've selected Audio CD for the type of disc, it offers to write CD Text to disc (check box) and has spaces to fill in album title, artist, publisher, year, etc.

Then, after picking your tracks, you can right click each individual track and select properties. From there it should grab the track title, I believe from the ID3 tags, and you can edit it as you see fit.

Still, the CD player in my car doesn't seem to always want to display the info by default. If I skip tracks it'll show them as I change tracks, or I can his the disp/adj button and cycle through the info.

Comment

Slysoft is where it's at, best thing period.

Comment

I just use the software that comes with my PC
              -Mike #1

||2006 GTP Coupe - Gone but not forgotten||

'Black cars denote an aggressive personality or someone who's an outsider or rebel.'

Current Ride: 2009 White Hot Pontiac G8 GT with Onyx/Red Interior

Comment

Nero did the trick...thanks fellas. Now I just wish it had scrolling info on the DIC.
                2006 G6 GTP Sedan Granite
                Cant really afford mods right now...but at some point...lol
                Paul

Comment

that would be nice.
                  -Mike #1

||2006 GTP Coupe - Gone but not forgotten||

'Black cars denote an aggressive personality or someone who's an outsider or rebel.'

Current Ride: 2009 White Hot Pontiac G8 GT with Onyx/Red Interior

Comment

Working...
                  X