G6 coupe spoilers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• G6 coupe spoilers

I bought my g6 spoiler painted and ready to install from spoiler-direct.com. They are factory painted and shipped to your door for about $200.00. They fit well, but, you should consider having it installed by a body shop. Its about $50 for the install. You'll like it.
    Hey, this is Amanda, check out my G6 Coupe on cardomain.com It has a cool wing from spoilers-direct.com. Motegi Racing DV5 chrome 18x8's and Kuhmo SPT performance tires. I'll be adding eibach prokit in the near future.

post pix when u can man, would love to see it
    jeff
    05 G6 GT:front air splitter, "speed limiter" removed. Red halo fog lights. fab'd short ram intake(the 1st). first ever side exhaust G6 =) de-badged, removed and filled f.bumper pontiac symbol (another 1st)
    90 bmw 535i :turbo, exhaust, intake, a lot...
    1988 mitsubishi starion esi-r (just bought)
    F/A-22 raptor crewchief USAF

Comment

That's not a bad price. Yea def. get some pics up.

Mike
      -Mike #1

||2006 GTP Coupe - Gone but not forgotten||

'Black cars denote an aggressive personality or someone who's an outsider or rebel.'

Current Ride: 2009 White Hot Pontiac G8 GT with Onyx/Red Interior

Comment

spoiler

Hey, you can check the whole car out on cardomain. All the info with pics from every angle is on the site. Hope you like.
        Hey, this is Amanda, check out my G6 Coupe on cardomain.com It has a cool wing from spoilers-direct.com. Motegi Racing DV5 chrome 18x8's and Kuhmo SPT performance tires. I'll be adding eibach prokit in the near future.

Comment

Re: spoiler

Originally posted by loblazin06g6
          Hey, you can check the whole car out on cardomain. All the info with pics from every angle is on the site. Hope you like.
          link?
          05 G6 GT:front air splitter, "speed limiter" removed. Red halo fog lights. fab'd short ram intake(the 1st). first ever side exhaust G6 =) de-badged, removed and filled f.bumper pontiac symbol (another 1st)
          90 bmw 535i :turbo, exhaust, intake, a lot...
          1988 mitsubishi starion esi-r (just bought)
          F/A-22 raptor crewchief USAF

Comment

Here's the link........http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2185427
            Spoiler looks goooood!

I just bought one for mine aswell. Same price too. Got it off Ebay. Can't wait to get it on the car.
            Originally posted by Lampoon
            I dub your car.....The Red Hot Chili Pepper!!
            '06 GTP with Tapshift.

Comment

Well at least the chick is cute! I like the rear end on this one........without the spoiler.
              Redline Elite Quicklift Kit
              GT-R Exhaust System
              K&N Typhoon CAB
              EBC Slotted/Cross Dimpled Front/Rear Rotors
              EBC RedStuff Front/Rear Pads

Comment

spoiler

Hey thanks canuck for the post. Spoiler or no spoiler, these are nice cars and this chick likes hers. My rear digs the spoiler.

Comment

No prob.

Just got word, mine's on it's way!
                  Originally posted by Lampoon
                  I dub your car.....The Red Hot Chili Pepper!!
                  '06 GTP with Tapshift.

Comment

cool

Great, hope you get it soon.

Comment

Actually that is a good price for a factory match painted spoiler. Usually they don't come painted and cost the same. I think it kinda makes the back end look slightly like a tiburon. I think it's funny when people say my G6 looks like a pregnant 350Z.
                      Redline Elite Quicklift Kit
                      GT-R Exhaust System
                      K&N Typhoon CAB
                      EBC Slotted/Cross Dimpled Front/Rear Rotors
                      EBC RedStuff Front/Rear Pads

Comment

Who's preg

Hey, the car sure isn't perfect. I has its little design issues. I think once we get it lowered, it will look better. The ass sets to high and there is too much gap between the tire and the fender well. The eibach springs will help that issue. My family drives um low and so will I, everything we own or have owned in the last 15 years has been dropped (lowered) in some way or another, either air ride or dropped spindles and springs or dropped leaf springs. I may be a chick, but, I know my stuff. My dad has been prostreeting, drag racing, boat racing, building engines, modifying something since the day I can remember. I guess you could call us locrzn lowriders. Check out our cardomain garage, that should give you an idea of how this family rides. This car may never look right, if it doesn't I'll buy something that does. I think we'll get it there by spring. Good talking to ya.

Comment

See this one from GM Goodwrench?

Mine - 2006 Black Grand Prix GXP

Comment

Yeah, I think that spoiler is ugly. I like the one from spoiler direct.

Comment

I like the Razzi one the best.

Mike
                              -Mike #1

||2006 GTP Coupe - Gone but not forgotten||

'Black cars denote an aggressive personality or someone who's an outsider or rebel.'

Current Ride: 2009 White Hot Pontiac G8 GT with Onyx/Red Interior

Comment

Working...
                              X