No announcement yet.

G6 coupe spoilers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Th espoiler Amanda has looks 100X better in person, trust me (and her). The one available from GM parts is what have on back order now, I LOVE lip type spoilers, but the one from spoiler direct has a very nice flair to it fromthe side profile.. makes the car looks real good.
    ..All you need is some dual exhaust and strip those badges off and she'd look even nicer!!
    Straight up Pimp Trollin'
    2006 Silver MazdaSpeed 6 Grand Touring Sedan
    w/ Real Working BOV Action!!!11!

"Zoom Zoom + 6psi Bitches!"

Comment

I've seen this spoiler from two sellers on Ebay and both factor match the paint, it will definitely be a mod going on mine very very soon.
      TRADED IN BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN: 2006 GT Coupe in granite metallic, 15/5% tint, vinyl side marker deletes, Doctor Speed Stage 3 CAI, RED calipers by DupliColor, RED LED interior lights, 45 LED tail lights, WideView 8000K HID coversion kit, Nokya Artic White fogs installed, running MoBil 1, FIRST ever granite metallic color matched headlights!! Color matched eyelids just finished! GT-R Exhaust installed. R1 Concepts drilled and slotted zinc plated front rotors.

Comment

spoiler

Hey, Jmack installed his and it looks great also. The paint on my spoiler matched perfectly. Once I get the black on the rear, rocker panels and mirrors, I think it will look even better. That will come after the eibach springs. Spoilers-direct.com gives great customer service. They are located in Kansas and you can have one of these in just a few days. Jmack did his own install and I had mine installed at a body shop, so, either way your gonna look good after its done. If you haven't seen them, just click on my www at the bottom of my message and you'll go straight to my cardomain site.

see ya
        Hey, this is Amanda, check out my G6 Coupe on cardomain.com It has a cool wing from spoilers-direct.com. Motegi Racing DV5 chrome 18x8's and Kuhmo SPT performance tires. I'll be adding eibach prokit in the near future.

Comment

Although I'm not a fan of either spoiler, I must say I like the wheel choice on the car. Might think about it myself.
          2006 Liquid Quicksilver Coupe GTP

Comment

wheels

Hey, glad you at least like the wheels. They are a nice set and came with tires, mounted and ready to go. I bought them from rtwheel.com They come in chrome also.
            Hey, this is Amanda, check out my G6 Coupe on cardomain.com It has a cool wing from spoilers-direct.com. Motegi Racing DV5 chrome 18x8's and Kuhmo SPT performance tires. I'll be adding eibach prokit in the near future.

Comment

spoiler looks nice man!!!

do we have any pix of the razzi one?
              jeff
              05 G6 GT:front air splitter, "speed limiter" removed. Red halo fog lights. fab'd short ram intake(the 1st). first ever side exhaust G6 =) de-badged, removed and filled f.bumper pontiac symbol (another 1st)
              90 bmw 535i :turbo, exhaust, intake, a lot...
              1988 mitsubishi starion esi-r (just bought)
              F/A-22 raptor crewchief USAF

Comment

God I love that car!
                Straight up Pimp Trollin'
                2006 Silver MazdaSpeed 6 Grand Touring Sedan
                w/ Real Working BOV Action!!!11!

"Zoom Zoom + 6psi Bitches!"

Comment

Originally posted by CoupeOfG6

God I love that car!
                  yea i just wish they had a pic of it on a 4door :cry:
                  jeff
                  05 G6 GT:front air splitter, "speed limiter" removed. Red halo fog lights. fab'd short ram intake(the 1st). first ever side exhaust G6 =) de-badged, removed and filled f.bumper pontiac symbol (another 1st)

Comment

Love it

Comment

Originally posted by spoolinturbo
                      Originally posted by CoupeOfG6

God I love that car!
                      yea i just wish they had a pic of it on a 4door :cry:
                      jeff
                      according to Razzi's website, that spoiler fits the 2-door only.

Mike
                      -Mike #1

||2006 GTP Coupe - Gone but not forgotten||

'Black cars denote an aggressive personality or someone who's an outsider or rebel.'

Current Ride: 2009 White Hot Pontiac G8 GT with Onyx/Red Interior

Comment

Well the new spoiler arrived last night. The paint looks very good, just have to see how it mathces in the daylight. Can't wait to get it on. Hopefully this weekend, if I can find some time in between all the hockey games.
                        Originally posted by Lampoon
                        I dub your car.....The Red Hot Chili Pepper!!
                        '06 GTP with Tapshift.

Comment

the lip kit on that car is very awesome, I thought about shelling out the cash to have it shipped to me painted and ready to install but I still haven't made up my mind yet.
                          TRADED IN BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN: 2006 GT Coupe in granite metallic, 15/5% tint, vinyl side marker deletes, Doctor Speed Stage 3 CAI, RED calipers by DupliColor, RED LED interior lights, 45 LED tail lights, WideView 8000K HID coversion kit, Nokya Artic White fogs installed, running MoBil 1, FIRST ever granite metallic color matched headlights!! Color matched eyelids just finished! GT-R Exhaust installed. R1 Concepts drilled and slotted zinc plated front rotors.

Comment

spoiler

Canuck, which spoiler did you order? Was it the lip or the spoiler like or simular to mine? Hope to see it soon.

Comment

Originally posted by GTPGuy82

according to Razzi's website, that spoiler fits the 2-door only.

Mike
                              oh im sorry i meant the kit, i forgot that was the razzi kit. And on their site they have secondary pix of it on a white G6 looks like crap in that one =/
                              jeff

Comment

Re: spoiler

Originally posted by loblazin06g6
                                Canuck, which spoiler did you order? Was it the lip or the spoiler like or simular to mine? Hope to see it soon.
                                The same as yours. Bought off Ebay for $170 painted and shipped.
                                Originally posted by Lampoon
                                I dub your car.....The Red Hot Chili Pepper!!
                                '06 GTP with Tapshift.

Comment

Working...
                                X