Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ventvisor wind deflectors for coupe?????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ventvisor wind deflectors for coupe?????

Has anyone put on ventvisor wind deflectors on the side windows on the coupe yet? I was just curious what they look like since the window is different than most windows. If anyone has put them on or has pictures I'd like to see what they look like.
    Thanks.
    Jason

where can we buy these from?

Mike
    -Mike #1

||2006 GTP Coupe - Gone but not forgotten||

'Black cars denote an aggressive personality or someone who's an outsider or rebel.'

Current Ride: 2009 White Hot Pontiac G8 GT with Onyx/Red Interior

Comment

I know of a few that sell the ventvisors for coupe models.

http://pontiac.autowebaccessories.com

http://www.gmgoodwrench.com/accessoriesjsp/home.jsp

I just really want to see what they look like before I buy them though.

Comment

You can order these through your local Advance Auto Parts store. Since I work there I will get some pics and post them tommorow with a price.
        http://www.performancepc.50megs.com

Comment

Do so! Also, can you get us a price of what they charge because there's no way in hell I'd pay GM the $$$$$$ that they want.
          Straight up Pimp Trollin'
          2006 Silver MazdaSpeed 6 Grand Touring Sedan
          w/ Real Working BOV Action!!!11!

"Zoom Zoom + 6psi Bitches!"

Comment

I got mine thru my dealership at cost (talked the guy down because Hell I paid 20+ for the car the least they can do is hook me up with a good price haha) It cost me about $60 with tax but if I'm not mistaken,at least at my dealership, if you have them put them on they are good for life hahaha just a lil loop hole! But does anyone have the sunroof deflector for the GT and are not using it?!?! I want the OEM one!!
            Originally posted by Toyz
            Originally posted by simplyred
            what do you guys think about switching up the teams again?!
            As long as i dont have to catch, i am all for it!

Comment

The one form the 2005 will not fit the 2006 sunroof because they revised the track to use that air diffuser that pops up. The 2005 visor used clips that pop into the the part of the diffuser. You can buy a "universal" one that sticks on with tap for 30.00 pretty much anywhere.

$60.00?? I can pick up a set of vent visors from auto parts stores for less than 30.00. ALthough the GM ones have that nice little GM accesory sticker on them.. looks cool.

Comment

I was thinking of getting the sunroof one...saw it on another G6 the other day, thought it looked good. However, I also would like to see pictures of it before I bought it.

I don't like the way the wind deflectors look on Sedans tho
                2008 Chevy Cobalt SS/TC

Comment

I got yer back hun!

Comment

Originally posted by CoupeOfG6
                    I got yer back hun!
                    Aww thx I think it will look better on black tho.
                    [Those are the wheels I'm currently pimpin with my snow tires ]
                    2008 Chevy Cobalt SS/TC

Comment

I think they are fugly (the sun visor).

You pimp snow tires on those, too?!

ME TOO!! I don't have them on the car now, just got them 3 weeks ago, no need for snow tires unless there's snow, lol.

Comment

Originally posted by CoupeOfG6
                        You pimp snow tires on those, too?!

ME TOO!! I don't have them on the car now, just got them 3 weeks ago, no need for snow tires unless there's snow, lol.
                        Well the minute I put the 18s back on, it will start snowing so they are staying on until it stops for good...then hopefully I'll have 19s by then

And yeah actually the sunroof thing is kinda ugly...I saw it on a black car tho and it didn't look so bulgy. I probably wouldn't get one anyhow.
                        2008 Chevy Cobalt SS/TC

Comment

im thinking about getting one for my panoramic sunroof
                          2005 G6 V6 in granite metallic, Kenwood DDX6019 touch screen DVD radio, 2 12" Kicker Solo-Baric L7s, Dynamat, Orion 2400 amp, Power Acoustik 4F cap, XBOX 360, Chrome window trim, Quicklift kit

Comment

I got my vent visors in, now I just need the car and I will be all set. LOL
                            L8R,
                            Sterling
                            2006 G6 GT Black 4 Door. Remote Start, Black Heated Leather, Three Spoke Wheel w/ cruise and Radio Controls,RED calipers by DupliColor, 27% Tint,Vent Visors, Hood Lift Kit, Nokya Artic White H/L Bulbs. 2 10" Infinity Subs w/960RMS Amp.
                            http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/slrkappa/ ... EBJMLIV8fX
                            USMC F18 Jet Mechanic.

Comment

How in the hell are the vent visors going to stay on the car since there is no frame around the window?? Do they go further up above the window?? As for the sunroof wind deflector I don't care for them much. Its like a huge "bump" on your car that needs to be scraped off! I go down the freeway with my stock one that pops up going 75 and its not too loud.
                              TRADED IN BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN: 2006 GT Coupe in granite metallic, 15/5% tint, vinyl side marker deletes, Doctor Speed Stage 3 CAI, RED calipers by DupliColor, RED LED interior lights, 45 LED tail lights, WideView 8000K HID coversion kit, Nokya Artic White fogs installed, running MoBil 1, FIRST ever granite metallic color matched headlights!! Color matched eyelids just finished! GT-R Exhaust installed. R1 Concepts drilled and slotted zinc plated front rotors.

Comment

Working...
                              X