Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ventvisor wind deflectors for coupe?????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LoJac963
    How in the hell are the vent visors going to stay on the car since there is no frame around the window?? Do they go further up above the window??
    That's exactly why I asked the question in the first place. I really want to know what they look like and how they go on the car. No one has answered it yet and I haven't seen any pictures at all. If anyone has them on their car please show some pictures. I already know what they look like on the sedans, so I don't need to see any more of them.

Comment

Its a reverse install. It actual gets installed up inside the gasket on the body and is "stuck" on the gasket with 3M tape. The GM ones are design in away to allow the window to pass by it when you open it with the "indexking" it does when oipening and closing. Pretty cool stuff, I saw one the other day at teh dealership.
      Straight up Pimp Trollin'
      2006 Silver MazdaSpeed 6 Grand Touring Sedan
      w/ Real Working BOV Action!!!11!

"Zoom Zoom + 6psi Bitches!"

Comment

just look at ones that are on a peon.. should be same concept!
        Originally posted by Toyz
        Originally posted by simplyred
        what do you guys think about switching up the teams again?!
        As long as i dont have to catch, i am all for it!

Comment

they have them on EEEEBBBAYYY :P
          TRADED IN BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN: 2006 GT Coupe in granite metallic, 15/5% tint, vinyl side marker deletes, Doctor Speed Stage 3 CAI, RED calipers by DupliColor, RED LED interior lights, 45 LED tail lights, WideView 8000K HID coversion kit, Nokya Artic White fogs installed, running MoBil 1, FIRST ever granite metallic color matched headlights!! Color matched eyelids just finished! GT-R Exhaust installed. R1 Concepts drilled and slotted zinc plated front rotors.

Comment

LINK!!!

Comment

Finally found it....
              http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Pontiac- ... 1403QQrdZ1
              TRADED IN BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN: 2006 GT Coupe in granite metallic, 15/5% tint, vinyl side marker deletes, Doctor Speed Stage 3 CAI, RED calipers by DupliColor, RED LED interior lights, 45 LED tail lights, WideView 8000K HID coversion kit, Nokya Artic White fogs installed, running MoBil 1, FIRST ever granite metallic color matched headlights!! Color matched eyelids just finished! GT-R Exhaust installed. R1 Concepts drilled and slotted zinc plated front rotors.

Comment

Thats for the sedan, though.

Comment

oh yeah I know, sorry. I haven't seen anything for coupes unfortunately. They even have chrome window upgrades on Ebay for the sedans.

Comment

I saw that.. they have fake CF Pillar appliques, too..lol.

It's going to suck if I break down and buy the 2 fuggin rain guards fromGM for what.. 90.00 or whatever..sheesh.

Cuz those are a MUCH have. I can't tellyou how many fuggin times I've had snow fall in fromthe top of the window/door when that stupid window indexes. Plus, you cna't go around a corner after a rian if the cars wet..cuz watter just LVOES to roll right on in.

Comment

Like I had said earlier, I got mine from GM and they are lifetime... at least at my dealership!

Comment

Oh yeah, I also only paid 60 for the sedan... doubt yours will be much more than that! Try calling Autozone or Advanced Auto Parts, they get things pretty quickly!

Comment

someone post better pics if you have them installed, I've never been a fan of ventvisors but they might look pretty good on these cars.

Comment

what kind of pics do u want?

Comment

pics of the ventvisors installed-in the daylight.

Comment

Is that okay or not what ur looking for cuz tomarrow I could take pics and post!

Comment

Working...
                                X