X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by loblazin06g6
    Budlight for everybody.
    OUI OUI
    2005 G6 V6 in granite metallic, Kenwood DDX6019 touch screen DVD radio, 2 12" Kicker Solo-Baric L7s, Dynamat, Orion 2400 amp, Power Acoustik 4F cap, XBOX 360, Chrome window trim, Quicklift kit

Comment

OK, I really like the Konig Troubles. Problem is they wont fit our bolt pattern. I have heard a few of you discussing getting rims redrilled. Has anyone personally done it? If so, how does it look? Does it affect anything else? Please let me know! Thanks! Here's what they look like...
      "The Milwaukee Mile 5"

Comment

I had mine drilled, not personally thats something you NEED proper machining for. My understanding is that most blank wheels have a center cap (not sure if theses do) and thats how they can be drilled. You might want to try Konig and see if they can drill them there for you. My buddy has those on a red Gp GT and they look SICK!!
        Originally posted by Toyz
        Originally posted by simplyred
        what do you guys think about switching up the teams again?!
        As long as i dont have to catch, i am all for it!

Comment

I agree with SimplyRed, call Konig and see if they can do it all for you factory that way there's no problems with anything. Post some pics of the car if you end up getting them-they are kick ass rims.
          TRADED IN BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN: 2006 GT Coupe in granite metallic, 15/5% tint, vinyl side marker deletes, Doctor Speed Stage 3 CAI, RED calipers by DupliColor, RED LED interior lights, 45 LED tail lights, WideView 8000K HID coversion kit, Nokya Artic White fogs installed, running MoBil 1, FIRST ever granite metallic color matched headlights!! Color matched eyelids just finished! GT-R Exhaust installed. R1 Concepts drilled and slotted zinc plated front rotors.

Comment

Also if you let them know what they are going on and say you'll throw a sticker or something on your car its a good way to get things done and it gets you a one of a kind for the moment! Tell them about the forum and how you could possibly get them more business if we knew that they would help "the bolt pattern handicapped"!!

Comment

OK everyone. I emailed Konig after a lengthy internet search for their actual site. Here's what I wrote. Let's hope we hear something!

To whom it may concern: I am inquiring about rims for a 2006 Pontiac G6 GTP. Our bolt pattern is 5x110, with a 40 mm offset. I am a member of a G6 website, http://www.g6performance.com, which currently has over 168 registered members. We are all curious if we would be able to possibly order rims drilled to our specifications the factory? We would also be willing to display Konig decals on our vehicles. Any information would be greatly appreciated. Thank you very much for your time. Sincerely, Brian Wilking
              "The Milwaukee Mile 5"

Comment

Keep your fingers crossed!

Comment

Shit I left out FROM the factory damn! Oh well keeping them crossed! Notice the nice site plug?!?
                  "The Milwaukee Mile 5"

Comment

yeah that would get them moving if anything seeing how they might get a lot of business.
                    TRADED IN BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN: 2006 GT Coupe in granite metallic, 15/5% tint, vinyl side marker deletes, Doctor Speed Stage 3 CAI, RED calipers by DupliColor, RED LED interior lights, 45 LED tail lights, WideView 8000K HID coversion kit, Nokya Artic White fogs installed, running MoBil 1, FIRST ever granite metallic color matched headlights!! Color matched eyelids just finished! GT-R Exhaust installed. R1 Concepts drilled and slotted zinc plated front rotors.

Comment

All wheel companies should offer custom drilling... hell, one set of rims gets them probably no tellings how much profit and just to drill it isnt THAT big of a deal. It could all be automated if they wanted
                      2005 G6 V6 in granite metallic, Kenwood DDX6019 touch screen DVD radio, 2 12" Kicker Solo-Baric L7s, Dynamat, Orion 2400 amp, Power Acoustik 4F cap, XBOX 360, Chrome window trim, Quicklift kit

Comment

Oh I'm sure all they do is enter the new coordinates for the drill and it automatically does its thing-I doubt it costs them any more money to reset the drill for 5 mins.

Comment

Exactly.

Comment

Working...
                          X