This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Clicking Noise in dash *

i get this clicking in the dash sometimes.
    i notice it makes the noise when i put the defroster on. other than that, there's no rhyme or reason as to what the heck the noise is.
    anyone else have any noises going on in the dash??? :

ive gotten that a couple times but it only happens when my cd player stops working all of a sudden and it doesnt go back on until i shut the car off and put it back on or it will just go back on when its ready

Comment

Articles are stating that many G6 owners are taking their cars into the dealer's to have this problem looked at-didn't say anything for the cause I get this "pop" on the inside back of my coupe occassionally when I'm driving on the freeway from work in the morning when its cold. No idea what it is, ah well.
      TRADED IN BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN: 2006 GT Coupe in granite metallic, 15/5% tint, vinyl side marker deletes, Doctor Speed Stage 3 CAI, RED calipers by DupliColor, RED LED interior lights, 45 LED tail lights, WideView 8000K HID coversion kit, Nokya Artic White fogs installed, running MoBil 1, FIRST ever granite metallic color matched headlights!! Color matched eyelids just finished! GT-R Exhaust installed. R1 Concepts drilled and slotted zinc plated front rotors.

Comment

Working...
      X