No announcement yet.

The truth about fuel saving devices...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The truth about fuel saving devices...

http://www.popularmechanics.com/automot ... page=1&c=y

I saw this link on another forum. Interesting info about popular devices like the "Tornado" etc.
    2006 G6 GTP Coupe
    :: Doctor Speed Turbo Kit ::
    :: Decals by RK Vinyl :: <-- Check out the newly redesigned store!!
    :: GT-R Exhaust ::

Interesting read!

Thanks for posting this Kyle. I always wondered if those Tornados were worth a damn and I certainly wasn't about to spend money on what would most likely be the snake oil of gas saving devices.
    -Kevin
    2006 G6 Sedan GT (12/31/2005 - 11/5/2006. RIP)
    2007 G6 Sedan GTP (finally arrived 1/9/2007)

Comment

yea I read that article awhile back. The thing with the Tornado is that they give you a 30-day money back guarantee. So it wouldn't hurt to try the thing and see for yourself.

Mike
      -Mike #1

||2006 GTP Coupe - Gone but not forgotten||

'Black cars denote an aggressive personality or someone who's an outsider or rebel.'

Current Ride: 2009 White Hot Pontiac G8 GT with Onyx/Red Interior

Comment

One of my buddies bought a new tacoma years ago and put a tornado in that truck and he said the truck would barely run and actually lost power. There's all the tornados and therer's the magnet one's that you clamp over your fuel line and its supposed to re-aline the molecules in the gas?? Good stuff though, lol.
        TRADED IN BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN: 2006 GT Coupe in granite metallic, 15/5% tint, vinyl side marker deletes, Doctor Speed Stage 3 CAI, RED calipers by DupliColor, RED LED interior lights, 45 LED tail lights, WideView 8000K HID coversion kit, Nokya Artic White fogs installed, running MoBil 1, FIRST ever granite metallic color matched headlights!! Color matched eyelids just finished! GT-R Exhaust installed. R1 Concepts drilled and slotted zinc plated front rotors.

Comment

Working...
        X