X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AVS Headlight Covers

Part number is 337903.

They usually cost around $55.00

Here is a pic of the outlined style they offer. This picture is for a Civic so don't worry about fitment.

Originally posted by determined419
    G6P-Where the Sheriff always has a case of beer.....................................
    in his system
    Kyle M
    Forum Administrator - G6 Performance Forums

Do you think the covers for the '05's would fit the '06's?
    Stealth Grey G6 GT Coupe::Flowmaster duals with GTP valence:: Luminics Lows and Fogs::

Comment

I don't see why they wouldn't. As far as I know, the headlights are the same for both years and all trim levels of the G6.
      2006 G6 GTP Coupe
      :: Doctor Speed Turbo Kit ::
      :: Decals by RK Vinyl :: <-- Check out the newly redesigned store!!
      :: GT-R Exhaust ::

Comment

yes headlights are the same. I have AVS headlight covers listed for '05s on my '06 coupe.

Mike
        -Mike #1

||2006 GTP Coupe - Gone but not forgotten||

'Black cars denote an aggressive personality or someone who's an outsider or rebel.'

Current Ride: 2009 White Hot Pontiac G8 GT with Onyx/Red Interior

Comment

Woo I'm not the only one with a Coupe, I have only seen like 3 other than the one I bought in this area.
          Stealth Grey G6 GT Coupe::Flowmaster duals with GTP valence:: Luminics Lows and Fogs::

Comment

AVS Headlight Covers

I really don't see the coupes around here either.
            2006 G6 GTP Coupe
            :: Doctor Speed Turbo Kit ::
            :: Decals by RK Vinyl :: <-- Check out the newly redesigned store!!
            :: GT-R Exhaust ::

Comment

Even though its off topic, same down here in AZ. I've seen one other coupe and it was RED-worst color for this car in my opinion, but some old lady was driving it so go figure.
              TRADED IN BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN: 2006 GT Coupe in granite metallic, 15/5% tint, vinyl side marker deletes, Doctor Speed Stage 3 CAI, RED calipers by DupliColor, RED LED interior lights, 45 LED tail lights, WideView 8000K HID coversion kit, Nokya Artic White fogs installed, running MoBil 1, FIRST ever granite metallic color matched headlights!! Color matched eyelids just finished! GT-R Exhaust installed. R1 Concepts drilled and slotted zinc plated front rotors.

Comment

hey now! red is not the worst color! its the BEST! I've only seen two other coupes and one convertible in the past year that I've had my G6.
                -Amanda
                2006 G6 GT
                "The G Spot" lol
                loaded and all that good stuff (-onstar and XM)
                Sirius Sportster Replay
                2 Alpine 12's, Alpine Amp....yea I'm cool.

Comment

Think you're lonely with a coupe, try driving a convertible. I've only seen one other 'vert on the road, and that was a couple weeks before I bought mine. Since I bought mine in August, I have not seen another vert.

It's really kind of cool driving something that you don't pass 30 times a day going back and forth to work. Must be depressing to drive a Camry and see fifty of them in the parking lot every day.

Jeff
                  My 07 G6 Convertible
                  http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b1...6/IMG_0394.jpg

My 76 Vette
                  http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b1...e/P4240002.jpg

Comment

I got my covers from http://www.Autoeverything.com for 49.99 and there was free shipping. The covers fit my 06 coupe.
                    Black 06 GTP Coupe - Dr. Speed Cold Air Box, Tinted Windows, Projektorz - Coming this week: Grafxworks Pontiac overlays all around, Black Painted Calipers w/ ZZP Decals and Rockblocker Smoked Tail Light Covers !!

Comment

Working...
                    X