Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Take a Solstice.. then add a 400hp LS2 powerplant!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Take a Solstice.. then add a 400hp LS2 powerplant!

Package: $18,000

Standard:
    * 400 HP V8 LS2 Engine - Aluminum block engine rated at 400 HP @ 6,000 RPM and 400 LB-FT @ 4,400 RPM
    * Luk Gold Clutch
    * Mallett-Penske non-adjustable shocks
    * Short Throw Shifter
    * High Performance Brake Pads
    * Stainless Steel Brake Lines
    * World famous Mallett body graphics
    * Mallett graphics embroidered on seat headrests
    * Show Car Detailing
    * Mallett serial number plaque
    * Professionally installed, tested and tuned by Mallett's experienced crew to exacting tolerences
    * 2-year 24,000 mile warranty

Options include:

* 6 Speed Tremac Transmission with 3 different gear ratio options
    * 19 inch Alloy Wheels and Tires
    * Mallett-Penske Double Adjustable Shocks and Coilovers
    * Sway Bars
    * Transmission and Differential Coolers
    * Stainless Steel High-Flow Exhaust
    * 3.73 Limited Slip Differential
    * Heavy-Duty 4 Core Radiator
    * Supercharger
    * Turbocharger

Info & pictures taken from MallettCars.com
    2006 G6 GTP Coupe
    :: Doctor Speed Turbo Kit ::
    :: Decals by RK Vinyl :: <-- Check out the newly redesigned store!!
    :: GT-R Exhaust ::

haha. Let's see THAT compete with the Miata and see who comes out on top...

Mike
    -Mike #1

||2006 GTP Coupe - Gone but not forgotten||

'Black cars denote an aggressive personality or someone who's an outsider or rebel.'

Current Ride: 2009 White Hot Pontiac G8 GT with Onyx/Red Interior

Comment

speaking of this beefed up solstice-while I was signing papers for my G6 they had a stock solstice in the showroom floor and that car was going to be my next car-well either that or the Sky. However I went with the better G6 coupe, anyways in the office they had a advertisement for that same car with that huge V8. I mean christ the car has more horsepower than it weighs. I'd like to see someone keep that car under control!! It is an unbelievable car though. Anyone hear about the Solstice GXP they might be coming out with?
      TRADED IN BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN: 2006 GT Coupe in granite metallic, 15/5% tint, vinyl side marker deletes, Doctor Speed Stage 3 CAI, RED calipers by DupliColor, RED LED interior lights, 45 LED tail lights, WideView 8000K HID coversion kit, Nokya Artic White fogs installed, running MoBil 1, FIRST ever granite metallic color matched headlights!! Color matched eyelids just finished! GT-R Exhaust installed. R1 Concepts drilled and slotted zinc plated front rotors.

Comment

haven't seen anything on the GXP. It would definitely be interesting to see how that type of car would do in today's market. A ridiculously powerful domestic roadster...
        2006 G6 GTP Coupe
        :: Doctor Speed Turbo Kit ::
        :: Decals by RK Vinyl :: <-- Check out the newly redesigned store!!
        :: GT-R Exhaust ::

Comment

I was just looking around the net one day and it was talking about the G6 convertable and the next page showed a concept Solstice GXP-it looked pretty close to a Honda S2000. Don't remember where I found it but thats all I know about it other than it had a 280HP powerplant!!
          TRADED IN BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN: 2006 GT Coupe in granite metallic, 15/5% tint, vinyl side marker deletes, Doctor Speed Stage 3 CAI, RED calipers by DupliColor, RED LED interior lights, 45 LED tail lights, WideView 8000K HID coversion kit, Nokya Artic White fogs installed, running MoBil 1, FIRST ever granite metallic color matched headlights!! Color matched eyelids just finished! GT-R Exhaust installed. R1 Concepts drilled and slotted zinc plated front rotors.

Comment

Working...
          X