Hub Caps vs. Rims?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Hub Caps vs. Rims?

For a factory stock item, the G6's hubcaps don't look too bad to me. Some aftermarket hubcap do look quite good.
    Sure hubcaps spell 'cheap' and rims are definitely better, but I wouldn't feel too embarass about our hubcaps.

Comment

When I took this picture I was disgusted and initially thought it was hubcaps.
      It wasnt. not my cup of tea....
      Please consider supporting G6P -Tap here

MODS:
      Crab Intakes CAB, MPD Ram Air hood, Custom exhaust,
      WAMS High Performance Tune and a whole lot more....

Comment

why replace original wheels with that?

Comment

Before I got my wheels I spraypainted the stock hubcaps. It didnt look half bad.

turbo G6
          GA gt

Pontiact STL meet

V6

Comment

What did you spary it with?

I hear all of your comments about the Rims, but honestly I can't shell out $800 for 4 new rims. A little bit too much for my pocket. Especially since I want to get a paint job, body kit, tint, and spoiler (my car is metallic grey, base V6 model).

(Don't know how to post pictures)
            Dru$teele!!!

Mods: Debadged, four interior LED lights, Neon spoiler

Comment

Gunmetal spray can wheel coating, you can pick whatever color you like obviously. and to post pictures there is a "img" icon at the top of when you're writing your post - click that but in between the ] and [ put the url of the picture you want to post. I'm sure there is an FAQ around somewhere about it

turbo G6
              GA gt

Pontiact STL meet

V6

Comment

Originally posted by bainecotec
                Before I got my wheels I spraypainted the stock hubcaps. It didnt look half bad.

That wouldn't look too bad either if they were rims instead of hubcaps.

Comment

I'm thinking of removing the hubcaps and painting the lugnuts black on my 07... I'll post pics later on if I do. If I don't like it, I can always put the caps back on, and the plastic fake lugnuts will hide the painted ones! Should have close to the same effect of painting the hubcap black. It'll just be missing the Pontiac logo.

Comment

2005 Chevy Trailblazer: K and N CAI, Gibson Cat Back Exhaust, Billet Grille, Tinted Aftermarket Tail Lights.

Comment

Necro'd like a boss!

Comment

My G6 came stock with the 16" ugly ass wheels. I ponder going for 17" because I was broke but some one here told me to go for the 18". It took about a year to save up and find the right deal for the wheels I wanted, I'm glad I did. Wheels don't just add to the look of the car, they also improve the ride quality, that is if you get good tires.

As for hub caps, I drove my first car, a 98 Accord, with hub caps till some lady total it.

As you can see I went with the wheels over fixing that dam dent but here in a few days I should have the cash to get it fixed that is if I don't just decide to get the GT-R first

2005 G6 V6, CRABS w/ Custom lower grill ram, Eibach on KYB GR-2, Racingline STB & Street MMI , R1 Concepts Slotted & Cross Drilled w/ Hawk Pads, GTP 18" Hyper White, DDM 3K Fogs.

Comment

Originally posted by popsicle View Post
                          I'm trying to think of anybody who has put on an aftermarket set of hubcaps on their G6
                          i do.

Paying someone to install parts on your car, and bragging about it being fast is like watching someone SMURF your wife, and being proud to raise the kids
                          sigpic
                          Progression Page
                          Four Door Mafia

Forever Pontiac
                          Sponsored by: Negrotis™ Racing

Comment

Working...
                          X