This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tupperware SC2's Progression - Minor Update... Page 28

I wanted to show the progression from Stock to Today and have all of that information all in one place.

so here is the car when i got it

I was one of the lucky ones when i got the radio with this...

On that day i painted the calipers

Shortly after... about 3 days i tinted the windows... 50% all the way around

For my birthday my Girlfriend got me these...

Then i got this mod.. Easily added 50 HP and 100 FT/ LBS torque...lol

This switch does the red neons under the seats

Here is my new radio : AVIC-D3

the Black Overlays and White Eyelids

K&N Full Length Intake

Painted the Engine Covers

Lowered Her Skirt a bit and she is sexy!

Daytime

This Brings us current with the construction of my Tripple Gauge pod...

MORE TO COME!!!

hope you enjoyed my ride!

it is still a project and i will be done whtn i sell it...
    Last edited by WoodburyMan; 10-11-2010, 11:01 PM.

MAH PROGRESSION THREAD.................................................. .................................Mah Cardomain

Re: Tupperware SC2's Ride - The Progression (56K FAIL)

someone has been busy, everything is looking good, as soon as i hit up my prick for a boss for the rest of the money he owes me. im going to do maybe the tune, springs, and engine mounts. oh with the deck. did u get the metra kit thing so u can still have ur DIC?

Mods- VMS ECM/TCM Tune, Custom Magnaflow Cat Back, Full CRAB Intake, Racing Line Motor Mounts and Strut Tower Brace. Tinted Windows & Tails. EBC USR Rotors Front and Rear running YellowStuff Pads
    Originally posted by ahuhn
    so i just realized there a drawer in my room that has nothing in it but tequila, condoms and a blow up doll. cant figure out if thats a good thing or not

Comment

Originally posted by snowmanG6
      someone has been busy, everything is looking good, as soon as i hit up my prick for a boss for the rest of the money he owes me. im going to do maybe the tune, springs, and engine mounts. oh with the deck. did u get the metra kit thing so u can still have ur DIC?
      No i dont have my DIC anymore... i used this

so that i would not get any trouble codes... due to the CANDI system we have.
      Last edited by WoodburyMan; 10-11-2010, 11:02 PM.

MAH PROGRESSION THREAD.................................................. .................................Mah Cardomain

Comment

Wow! That's a good progression!

'08 G8 GT... 1 7/8" Kooks Blue Ceramic Coated Long tube Headers... 3" Xpipe...Magnaflow axle backs...Rotofab CAI...Heater hose relocate. Ported throttle body, intake manifold, Custom grind cam 227/237 .620/.604 LSA 113 +3, Circle D 3200 stall, 3.45 rear gear,Tuned by Redline
        Dyno 438 WHP 415 WTQ

'15 Chevy SS Some Like It Hot Red Holden Grill & trunk badge... Solo performance axle backs... Rotofab Intake, Mobile attractions front splitter

Comment

oh ok, yah i dont want to lose my DIC i enjoy knowing wuts going on. only if they would make something that looks good to replace the DIC cuz u have the same deck i want in the 6. looks factory. it would be bad ass if the DIC worked on that deck.

Mods- VMS ECM/TCM Tune, Custom Magnaflow Cat Back, Full CRAB Intake, Racing Line Motor Mounts and Strut Tower Brace. Tinted Windows & Tails. EBC USR Rotors Front and Rear running YellowStuff Pads
          so i just realized there a drawer in my room that has nothing in it but tequila, condoms and a blow up doll. cant figure out if thats a good thing or not

Comment

that thing looks real sweet!!
            2008 GT Coupe

Originally posted by jgarcia05
            Damn, you cought me....he is rather handsome....

Comment

i like all the work you've done, it's come a long way. looks good

want to switch radios? kidding

turbo G6
              GA gt

Pontiact STL meet

V6

Comment

r u going to hook up a back up cam to it?

Comment

ok... so i have updated information on my ride...

i finished the tripple gauge pod and i ordered these gauges :

1. Oil Pressure

2. Oil Temp

3. Trans Temp

also when i do the hook up i will do a write up on how to do this. talking to a mechanic or two there are locations that you can hook these up to the engine and trans... so i dont have to tap into the computer.

I guess in the trans there is 2 service plugs that have fluid pressure and temp location.

as for the motor since there is just idiot lights i can easily exchange the plug there for the plug in the gauge...

Comment

you have done such a great job on that car!
                    it looks so good man!

Originally posted by acxdarlene
                    no...all i did was help u guys w/ ur collection of blonds

Comment

ok... i know that i jsut ordered the gaugs yesterday but i put the gauge pod in the car today because i wanted to see how it fits...

WHAT DO YOU THINK???

I CANT WAIT FOR THE GAUGES!!!!

Comment

i looks nice. but i personaly would like a matte black and not glossy to keep it close to stock

750WHP Magnacharged GTO.....WTF!
                        TVS2300 GTO, Innovators West 8" Overdrive Pulley, ECS Tensioner, SD tuned by Andrew at Complete street performance, Ed Curtis custom Lunati camshaft 230/236 .6XX/.6XX 113 LSA, Hardened Pushrods, Lunati .675 lift Valve Springs, Single Walbro 255 fuel pump in stock bucket, Kooks 1 7/8 Jet hot coated Headers , Kooks 3" catless mid pipes with DMH low pro electric cutouts, Spintech 2.5" stainless steel exhaust with X pipe, Carbon fiber Cold air box with AEM air filter, Billet products short shifter, JamesBiz Oil catch can, Pedders 5/16" raise springs with drag bags, Weld RTS Black with Hoosiers
                        Show
                        -20% tint
                        -bohaman AUX-in radio mod
                        -Professionally heated seats

Comment

looks awesome, i wouldnt mind having my own set

Comment

Originally posted by leong6gtp
                            i looks nice. but i personaly would like a matte black and not glossy to keep it close to stock

I opted for a semi gloss and painted the front cover of the dash to match...

Also i painted the passanger side A-Pillar to match it all

With a bit of time, Patience, and swear words you can make one too!

Comment

Originally posted by Tupperware SC2
                              Originally posted by leong6gtp

I opted for a semi gloss and painted the front cover of the dash to match...

Also i painted the passanger side A-Pillar to match it all

With a bit of time, Patience, and swear words you can make one too!
                              time and swear words i can to patience i do not have lol thats why i work construction so if it doesnt work i make it work

Comment

Working...
                              X