This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Louisiana 6er's

Please tell me there is somebody else in this state with a g6!?
    Brandon

My brother has one..

We live in Gonzales

20 mins south of the B.R.

There's a whole bunch of G6s around here, but I doubt anyone is going to mod them.

You Don't Work, You Don't Eat, You Don't Grind, You Don't Shine

Comment

I see a lot of them around here too, but it seems that you have to look pretty damn hard to find mods right now. I am sure that will be changing... but for now, i guess we can be the few.
      Brandon

Comment

New Orleans!

Hey there, New Orleans in the house! Actually Metairie too, since I work at Crown Buick Pontiac GMC. Lived in Slidell before Katrina, in Kenner right now....ram air hood from MPD this month and exhaust from GT-R after that. Any more mod ideas, toss them my way!
        Bradley Coco
        2000 Grand Am GT1
        2005 Pontiac G6 GT
        Grand Am of the month, May 2001

http://www.pfyc.com/cotm/ga/m11_bcoco.jpg

Comment

same here, new orleans, metairie, kenner, i'm all in!!!! just got my tint done 15% all around, pioneer avic d-1 navi/tv/dvd, and two 7 inch pioneer screens in the head rest. Two twelve inch. kickers with a kicker 1000 amp...THAT JUST BLEW OUT ON ME!!!...i knew i should've gotten that insurance....glad 2 see some more louisianians around

Comment

sounds like you guys need to start putting G6 flyers on some of those cars you see around there.
            -Mike #1

||2006 GTP Coupe - Gone but not forgotten||

'Black cars denote an aggressive personality or someone who's an outsider or rebel.'

Current Ride: 2009 White Hot Pontiac G8 GT with Onyx/Red Interior

Comment

New Iberia

Actually I live in Lafayette, but I work at Musson Patout Automotive in New Iberia. Let me know if ya'll want to put something together. Maybe we might be able to get it big enough to get NOPI here. At least in Donaldsonville.
              Ryan Romero

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2439593/1

Comment

I'm game, my gyrl just got a black coupe...so thats two you can count in. Lets set somethin up

Comment

hey, i live in New orleans too but if you want to get tecnical i live in River Ridge. Almost all of my friends go to LSU and I am up there pretty much every weekend especialy every LSU football game. Count me in too if yall all want to meet up sometime.
                  2007 Chevy Tahoe, full color match, LTZ wheels, 2.5" front and 1" rear lift, 33X12 Nitto Terra Grapler, 8000K HIDs, remote reverse light switch

2004 Yamaha R6, hot bodies flushmount signals, MOTOdynamic smoked integrated LED taillight, custom 08 shorty exhaust, custom fender eliminator, smoked double bubble windscreen, color matched seat cowl, removed passenger pegs. 1/4 mile: 10.8 at 131(wasn't supposed to exceed 120 bc I didn't have leather pants, could have easily done under 10.5 but they kicked me out for going too fast)

Comment

I didnt think ANYONE lived there after the storm??? Crazy $hit last year, huh>? Florida hear, so pray for us, we'll pray for you!

Comment

I'll be in BR this weekend and pretty much every other weekend. My fiance lives there so I'm there a lot. Anytime ya'll are ready.
                      Ryan Romero

Comment

SO now I think I may be moving to BR and selling Pontiacs over there. I called the sales manager today and he's moving 100 units a month. That would make me a lot more money to dump into things to piss off my fiance, like exhaust, headers, basically anything to put on the G6.
                        Ryan Romero

Comment

I live in Baton Rouge, I just got my G6 yesterday.
                          1994 Formula Firebird
                          2006 Pontiac G6 V6 Sedan

Comment

Okay I decided to stay in Lafayette and break off my engagement with my fiance' but I'm still game to get together.
                            Ryan Romero

Comment

hi all. ill introduce my self as another la g6 in gonzales its an 06 gtp coupe white on black debadged. hey there blowngp i see your car all the time you have put some hard work in to it or alot of money :-) maybe both. my g6 will be modded waiting till its half way paid off. cant get to far into that hole. ya know how that goes.

Comment

Working...
                              X