93 octane VMS ecm/tcm tune
    8000k hid's
    Solo Mach Shorty & HFC's
    Rotofab cai and radiator cover
    13.207@107.11
    330 hp/328 tq on a Mustang dyno

Comment

• Re: List of all Michigan 6ers

I was down on woodward friday night, bout 8-11:30 sitting in the verizon plaza and the cops never came thru...it was nice for a change. I think since dream cruise is over and there are less cars going down because of the cool weather they are not as crazy.

Still some nice cars tho, saw a blue gtp coupe, 6spd down there in the parking lot...mustangs, my buddy in his zo6, and a bunch of subies.
      -Tim
      2013 Chrysler 300 S V6 8spd auto
      2009 G6 GT Sedan - Brothers ride
      2008 G6 GXP Sedan - Sold @ 51k
      -5% Tint all around
      -Bridgestone Potenza RE760 245/45/18's
      -Racingline STB
      -Eibach Springs
      2006 G6 GTP Coupe - SOLD @ 70k
      2005 G6 GT Sedan - SOLD @ 99k

Comment

I just bought my G6 the other day and I love it

I'm from Ann Arbor.

Comment

2009 Liquid Red G8GT
          4 door mafia
          8000k hid's
          Solo Mach Shorty & HFC's
          13.207@107.11

Comment

From Oakland County with a 2008 Dark Gray Metallic V6 G6 Sedan. Hello fellow Michaganders.

Comment

Sterling Heights, 14 mile and schoehnerr (idfk how to spell)
              I think we should have a meet up soon in the summer and maybe go to woodward or gratiot

Comment

Live in Saginaw, work in Midland at Allstate.

If anyone here wants some quotes or rates let me know I can get some good discounts!

Comment

Left Allstate for Progressive and saved 48 bucks a month while keeping the same coverage. Allstate never gave me problems until they wanted 172 a month when I'm almost 25 with only 2 points on my license from last year. Was with them for 8 years.
                  Blue 2008 G6 GT Sedan-Sold

In its place- Fully loaded Black 2013 Chrysler 300C AWD 5.7L Hemi V8

Originally posted by zlatsky
                  I <3 Cody.

No homo.
                  Originally posted by ahuhn
                  i <3 cody

lots of homo

Comment

Dam Im only paying $154/month for my G8GT.

2009 Liquid Red G8GT
                    4 door mafia
                    8000k hid's
                    Solo Mach Shorty & HFC's
                    13.207@107.11

Comment

$110 a month for my G6. I'll be 25 in a few months so I'm looking forward to a nice drop in cost. No points on my record and I'm with Meemic. Have some discounts due to being with them for a while and my parents also have separate accounts with them. I think everyone who works or has a family member who works in education can have meemic.

Comment

Originally posted by SexyG6

I have the exact same car as you, how dose yours run in the winter
                        I love driving my 6 in the winter. I have snow tires on my stock chrometec rims and I can keep up with my buddy in his 4wd GMC seira. I just remote start it at least 5 min before I leave and let it get some heat through the motor and just go. Last year I usually got about 19 mpg (which if I do my math right thats 8.07 km/l ) but this year I installed a GT-R exhaust a couple of weeks after snow hit and now I cant stop reving and messing around so I can hear it loud, but im getting around 17mpg(7.2 kml). I can imagine being from MI we can kind of relate as far as snow and cold. [/quote]

where abouts around Kalamazoo? i live in Portage and am pretty much back for the winter, but im usually out west MT, WY, CO, UT etc working ost of the year lol.[/quote]

Edit: I can't copy and paste to save my life on my iPod

I actually work in Comstock but I live in Plainwell, and go to school at KVCC, hence why it says Kzoo-ish.
                        Current Mods: K&N Typhoon Air Intake System, 10000K DDM HID Lows and fogs, 6000K Highs, 18" Forte Nokturnal rims, Michelin Pilot HX MXM4 Tires, Chrome upper and lower grilles, self tinted tail lights, self painted interior pieces, RacingLine front strut tower bar, GT-R exhaust, Blue painted Calipers, Lampoon blue dart overlays, LED reverse lights, sometimes a WAMS tune,Brembo Brake Conversion, Cobalt SS rear Brake conversion, 15mm H&R Spacers, ATE Super Blue Racing Brake Fluid, Eagle Eye CCFL Headlights, Optima Yellow top Battery, Moog Control Arms & Tie rod ends, BMD SS Brake Lines, BMD Swaybar Links, White LED Gauge Lights,

RIP
                        INDIAN WARRIORS
                        1926-2010

Comment

im around the Portage/Kalamazoo area, back for the winter for now but im usually out west building powerlines in MT, UT, CO, WY and ID. im usually only ever home for one or 2 months out of the year LOL

Comment

Sterling Heights over here

Comment

warren is there any meeting

Comment

theres a small meet tomorrow at kalamazoo speedway at 1pm. thread is further down the page in this section.

Comment

Working...
                                X