homemade tire shine?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• homemade tire shine?

any alternatives for tire shine? i been wondering if u can make a good tire shine product from household stuff that wont mess up ur tires.

2005 Pontiac G6 GT- K&N C.A.I, 20% Tints in back 35% in front, 5w30 Amsoil, K&N Oil Filter, Drilled and Dimpled rotors, Ceramic brake pads.
    Future Mods: GT-R Exhaust, Tune, Tinted tail lights, Red interior lights, and more....
    Theres a reason its called a legandary G6
    http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2674498

why
    ....................................... Foreverpontiac.com offical friend of G6P.com......................................
    .................................................. .. Progression & Pics thread .................................................. ..

Comment

it will prolly cost u more that way than 2 just buy a bottle of maguiers
      !~ByGe~! or !~bYgShReK~!

EVERYDAY IM HUSTLIN 24\7 365 DAYS

06' GTP COUPE, STAGE 3 CAI, CUSTOM DUAL EXHAUST
      FUTURE MODS THIS YEAR: anything that gives horsepower to the wheels cuz money aint a issue
      SHOOTING FOR HIGH 13'S
      14.552 @ 98.20 in the 1\4 mile

Comment

Comment

Tire shine's not that expensive.

Comment

maybee he wants to start his own business...
            !~ByGe~! or !~bYgShReK~!

EVERYDAY IM HUSTLIN 24\7 365 DAYS

06' GTP COUPE, STAGE 3 CAI, CUSTOM DUAL EXHAUST
            FUTURE MODS THIS YEAR: anything that gives horsepower to the wheels cuz money aint a issue
            SHOOTING FOR HIGH 13'S
            14.552 @ 98.20 in the 1\4 mile

Comment

Warm butter for 45 seconds on high. Warm meguires wax to a light glaze and mix 2 tablespoons of meguires to evry tablespoon of warm butter. Add one cup of windex at room temperature. Mix the meguires with the warm butter and blend until it thickens. Put in microwave safe container and put in freezer until it hardens. Cover with windex and allow to dry. I'm just makin this up

http://www.cardomain.com/id/WS6Racing" Totaly Badged 2006 Red GT Loaded
              Originally posted by [i
              Nancy Reagan[/i]]"Theres no such thing as a stupid question, theres just stupid people that ask questions" 1987

Comment

Originally posted by WS6 RACING
                Warm butter for 45 seconds on high. Warm meguires wax to a light glaze and mix 2 tablespoons of meguires to evry tablespoon of warm butter. Add one cup of windex at room temperature. Mix the meguires with the warm butter and blend until it thickens. Put in microwave safe container and put in freezer until it hardens. Cover with windex and allow to dry. I'm just makin this up
                i think i will try it, lol
                Originally posted by TLS2000
                They cleaned my thing out
                g6p memer 22

rip pbm 04 gto 7/7/09

1999 chevy s 10 xtreme
                2007 honda vtx1300

Comment

I thought it was real at first and was thinking, "who the hell would try this?"

Comment

ah, gullible(sp?) canadians
                    Originally posted by TLS2000
                    They cleaned my thing out
                    g6p memer 22

rip pbm 04 gto 7/7/09

1999 chevy s 10 xtreme
                    2007 honda vtx1300

Comment

You could have very well passed that off if it wasn't for the windex

Comment

Originally posted by jedi3
                        why
                        i was just wondering, lol i got too much time on my hands anyways. :smoke: :smoke:

2005 Pontiac G6 GT- K&N C.A.I, 20% Tints in back 35% in front, 5w30 Amsoil, K&N Oil Filter, Drilled and Dimpled rotors, Ceramic brake pads.
                        Future Mods: GT-R Exhaust, Tune, Tinted tail lights, Red interior lights, and more....
                        Theres a reason its called a legandary G6
                        http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2674498

Comment

yeah you can get tire wet or foam or whatever for usually 5 bucks or less and it lasts a while
                          2006 Pontiac G6 GTP Sedan - CRAB CAB, VMS 93 octane Tune, GT-R Exhaust, Eibach Prokit Springs, 35% Quartz tint, Colormatched GTP rims, Red Calipers

Comment

....................................... Foreverpontiac.com offical friend of G6P.com......................................
                            .................................................. .. Progression & Pics thread .................................................. ..

Comment

Bacon Grease

Comment

Working...
                              X