This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Calgary Alberta meets?

Anyone in here live in Calgary Alberta and go to any meets or know of any meets let me know please....
    sigpic
    GT-R Exhaust. GM Strut tower bar painted Red. Double 5% tint on back. Custom Compitition Alpine stereo. Double din Alpine IVA-W505. Red LED interior lighting. HammerHead spoiler. Halos, Strobes. Super White 9 LED bulb reverse lights, Super white LED interior lights. Red painted Calipers. Racingline Performance Grounding Kit. AIT full body kit. Canuck Motorsports Lowering springs.

Theres 3 of us in Lethbridge, and a few others scattered in the general area up north but probably nothing worth noting.

Comment

I'd drive to Calgary for a meet. If one ever did materialize.
      2010 F150 XLT SuperCrew

Comment

Yea I would like to try and get enough ppl together for a meet... I think it would be nice to create a meet... Would it be to anyone or just G6's and G5's?
        sigpic
        GT-R Exhaust. GM Strut tower bar painted Red. Double 5% tint on back. Custom Compitition Alpine stereo. Double din Alpine IVA-W505. Red LED interior lighting. HammerHead spoiler. Halos, Strobes. Super White 9 LED bulb reverse lights, Super white LED interior lights. Red painted Calipers. Racingline Performance Grounding Kit. AIT full body kit. Canuck Motorsports Lowering springs.

Comment

Start making arrangements, and I'll sticky this thread.

sigpic
          Mobil 1 | Doctorspeed Stage 3 & 4 CAI | CRABS | Sacchi S45 245 Black 18" Rims | 6000k HID Headlights + Fogs | GT-R Exhaust | 20% Tint | Pioneer AppRadio 2

Comment

If the timing's right I could probably drive up to Calgary.

Comment

yea, you said there were 6 of you down in lethbridge? that would be nice if you could get the others and make it up here... im trying to gather some more ppl than we'll all talk about days and time...
              sigpic

Comment

There's 3 of us in Lethbridge.

Comment

Would this meet be only for us G6er's or any kind of Pontiac? or just any type of car in general?
                  sigpic

Comment

Well there are 3 of us in one place here, so we win the majority make you hosers come down here. I'd be up for either, doesn't really matter to me if you would want others to come since there are so few of us.

Comment

Alright, so far theres 5 all together... I have a few ppl here in Calgary that drive Grand am's that are interested.... so all together, theres 7.. Is that enough or should I try and get more?
                      sigpic

Comment

I'd be in........I'm not sure about wasting gas to go to galt gardens.........j/k.

I'm in leth about once a month so where ever works for me.
                        Originally posted by Lampoon
                        I dub your car.....The Red Hot Chili Pepper!!
                        '06 GTP with Tapshift.

Comment

Galt Gardens FTL!

Well this month is pretty much shot for me with work, but maybe sometime in May?

Comment

Yeah rest of this month no good for me either, unless it was in Leth.

Comment

May would be great... better weather and better for everyone else..
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X