car feels like its wobbling steering wheel shakes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• car feels like its wobbling steering wheel shakes

when i drive my car at lows speeds the car almost feels like its hopping or wobbling, also when the car gets up to speed the steering wheel shakes quite excessively, the tires are balanced and new, im not sure what to look for or check. Any help would be appreciated.

Re: car feels like its wobbling steering wheel shakes

Sounds like a bent wheel or bulge in the tire tread. Maybe one wheel isn't bolted flat to the hub?

Comment

Originally posted by CruisinG6 View Post
      Sounds like a bent wheel or bulge in the tire tread. Maybe one wheel isn't bolted flat to the hub?
      What's up bro! ^

As for the question, have you checked your tie rod ends or ball joints? That's pretty much exactly what happens when they go just had to do mine :P

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      I live my life a quarter mile at a time. For those 16 seconds or less... I'm telling my g6... Go faster!!!

Progression Page
      http://www.g6performance.com/forum/s...t=26265&page=1

Comment

hi i had the same problem which i found out that it was teh wheel hub bearing and the control arm first time to replace since i have own teh car in 2007 which my car is an 05 so i replaced both sides to insure it shouldnt happening but just to remind you to ask who ever is installing it add a little more grease as the new oem parts dont come with enough already applied . hope this helps

Comment

Working...
        X