Looking to put in bluetooth audio adapter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking to put in bluetooth audio adapter

I have aftermarket deck took out monsoon system entirely 4 channel rca to a Rockford 4ch amp powering the front Rockfordcomponent and the rear Rockford fullrange then I have a 2000 w boss powering my two 10s Rockford ofcourse now I want to replace my deck with a nexas 7 I understand the steering wheel controls power etc but all adapters ive found are 2 channel just the pair of RCAs I could split them but this is my dream system since I got my first car its not the loudestest thing in town im going for all quality. What do I have todo to get proper 5.1 out of it? Also just another question my splitter for my main 12v supply either fried or corrioded through it's in the trunk could it of grounded out? It only effected my boss amp im buying a duel fused one.next but just wondering the cause.
    sigpic

06 G6 GTP 3.9

Slotted n Drilled Disk brakes.
    Spyder Headlights/w Halos
    Carbon Fiber Stingray Z style Hood
    Concept Front Bumper by AiT
    Professionally Tinted
    RockFord Sound system 2/Component 6.5 witn 1 inch tweats 2/6x9 Full Range-Rockford 1000w 4ch amp 2/10inch Punch 600w-Boss 2 ch 2000w amp
    7inch Touchscreen Media player with Rev Cam
    8 RGB Led strips split between 4 Zones Android controlled/music

Re: Looking to put in bluetooth audio adapter

Idk what you mean for your spliter, if it's just a distribution block cleaning it up should do the trick, or buying a new one of course. I have ran a few, all in my trunk and never had a prob. It could matter tho in location. If it's in where the wheel sits you could get added water, hence corrosion. However you would see the corrosion. To get "proper" 5.1, you would have to run it through your nexes charging port with some sort of adapter. You won't get it through a headphone jack due to its only stereo. They have ways of virtually separating it. But proper would be done through the head unit ie your nexes tab. However the next best thing would be to run your headphone jack or w/e to a sound processor, it would then divide and conquer the signals into 6 channel pre outs or if you get fancy ones even more but they are a pretty penny. Audio control has some decent affordable ones, where as really good ones are an arc audio ps8, since oh like Rockford, a Rockford 3 sixty.2 or .3 (.3 better but a .2 might be a good deal) etc. Search up sound processors for good ones.

To run 5.1 tho you would need a centre channel, with your set up you would be running 4.1 still decent and will sound good. I would focus on better speakers and amps before you run a centre channel system.

Also I highly recommend a better sub amp, boss audio is baseline man, and you would be surprised the dif an amp can make. The Rockford T-500 or t-1000 are great amps if you wanna stay Rockford. What 10's are you running. I'm hoping at least the punch series but look into the power. You will have an amazing sq build, from Rockford. I'm more a JL for Subs and amps guy and speakers would be focal, CDT, or hertz, but I started out with Rockford T series amps and power speakers and they were great products! Also the t series amps are underrated so if you ever go to comps, you have an advantage.

Also make sure you have good RCA's, they too are key for a good clean signal for optimum sq.
    I live my life a quarter mile at a time. For those 16 seconds or less... I'm telling my g6... Go faster!!!

Progression Page
    http://www.g6performance.com/forum/s...t=26265&page=1

Comment

Re: Looking to put in bluetooth audio adapter

Thankyou for info and sorry about late reply had to move lost internet = long story. I have the available micro usb adapter to run sound out power in and steering wheel control. I will look into the sound processors. My 10s are the punch series 500w/per but i think its 300 RMS its been awhile since i had to think of it lol I wanted the power but $ got the punch at pawn shop for 70 also same story with the Boss its 90% rockford so i thought it would do until next year to afford the amp. My RCAs are top. Just getting into mechanics and car mods but long time computer geek and wireless communications experience. Finding out some things are similar but lack of knowledge makes me research and take 20 times longer
      sigpic

06 G6 GTP 3.9

Slotted n Drilled Disk brakes.
      Spyder Headlights/w Halos
      Carbon Fiber Stingray Z style Hood
      Concept Front Bumper by AiT
      Professionally Tinted
      RockFord Sound system 2/Component 6.5 witn 1 inch tweats 2/6x9 Full Range-Rockford 1000w 4ch amp 2/10inch Punch 600w-Boss 2 ch 2000w amp
      7inch Touchscreen Media player with Rev Cam
      8 RGB Led strips split between 4 Zones Android controlled/music

Comment

Working...
      X