Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: WTB STB, brembo brakes, Crab intake, BMD links and lines

Originally posted by Newellzie View Post
    Yes, zzp sells the stock brembo brake kit for the cobalt. Which is our upgrade kit. There is a upgrade kit for the cobalt that could also work for our g6's but it's a little overkill
    thank you for educating me my friend. and as for the coil over those are from the saab 9-3 that works with our cars as well right

Comment

Originally posted by Hidden310 View Post
      thank you for educating me my friend. and as for the coil over those are from the saab 9-3 that works with our cars as well right
      Yes, and I only know if ones running the Megan's, idk if the other brands are the same but the Megan's are also the most affordable running you $900. The rest are $1000 and up. But yes Saab 9-3 I believe 2003-2011
      I live my life a quarter mile at a time. For those 16 seconds or less... I'm telling my g6... Go faster!!!

Progression Page
      http://www.g6performance.com/forum/s...t=26265&page=1

Comment

I think it will look nice bro!
        Me too! Fingers crossed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by wytchoclitj View Post
          Me too! Fingers crossed.

Your brakes look way too small right now lol
          I live my life a quarter mile at a time. For those 16 seconds or less... I'm telling my g6... Go faster!!!

Progression Page

Comment

Your brakes look way too small right now lol
            Compared to those 20s....hella small!!! Lmao
            😂😂😂

Comment

Compared to those 20s....hella small!!! Lmao
              😂😂😂

Lol yeah, I thought mine looked small with my 18's lol

Progression Page

Comment

I had my 18s on for only a month. I thought the size looked alright. I just got a delivery here at work. Now I know better.

Comment

I had my 18s on for only a month. I thought the size looked alright. I just got a delivery here at work. Now I know better.

those look really good man really really good. and those will work with stock 18s from the g6 line .

Comment

If you are going to piece the Brembo kit together, you don't need to buy hub spacer or banjo bolts. Also, make sure you go with OEM guide pins. Some of the aftermarket ones I've seen are too short.

Show: GXP Hood - 2009.5 Front Bumper & Rear Spoiler - Black Housing Headlights - White LED Reverse and License Plate Lights- White LED Interior Dome & Map Lights - Matsushita Gen4 6000K HID Lows - White LED Fogs - GXP Rear Bumper - White LED KPH Instrument Cluster Conversion - 15% Tint

Go: CRAB + FPU Powder coated wrinkle black - Racingline STB , MMI & Grounding Kit - Dash Hawk - Front 4 Piston Brembo Brakes - Rear Cobalt SS TC Brakes - BMD Stainless Steel Braided Brake Lines & Endlinks - WAMS 93 Tune - Custom Magnaflow Exhaust - Milzy Motorsports Headers

Progression Page: http://www.g6performance.com/forum/s...ad.php?t=22818
                    http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2594110

Comment

I found some steel braided brake lines in the color red. Here is the ebay listing. Way cheaper than I can make them.

Comment

Originally posted by GMManof3 View Post
                        I found some steel braided brake lines in the color red. Here is the ebay listing. Way cheaper than I can make them.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/SAAB-9-3-SS-...dXFj9j&vxp=mtr
                        GMMan....do these bolt right up to our G6's?

Comment

If the inverted flare fittings are 10mm x 1.0 and the banjos are 10mm. Then yes, they should.

Comment

But the banjos fit up to a brembo. so the inverted flares should be the only thing to confirm. Plus length of you want to. Make sure it's over 14 inches. 16 inches should be the most length needed.

Comment

Good info. Thanks!

Comment

Yeah thanks man I'll take a look into them. I don't want red, but I have a feeling that there should be similar ones in other colours

Progression Page

Comment

Working...
                                X