Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They said it's going to be that start of a new weightclass at one point.

Anyway: Am I the only one that really dislikes Diego? I hope Koscheck ruins his day and takes away is streak!

Can't wait to see Couture. I really hope he wins!

Good times!
    Current Mods: Doctor Speed Stage 3 CAI and GT-R Exhaust. Tune Time TUNE! 6000 K HIDs, MPD Hood.

Originally posted by GTPprix
    My sister's cousin's niece who married a guy who delivers paper towels to a guy who knows a girl whose brother is a cabinet member for nObama said that GM just imploded 20 minutes ago.

Comment

Originally posted by Skotbb
      They said it's going to be that start of a new weightclass at one point.

Anyway: Am I the only one that really dislikes Diego? I hope Koscheck ruins his day and takes away is streak!

Can't wait to see Couture. I really hope he wins!

Good times!
      I like the way Diego fights but I don't like listening to him after he wins. haha.

Comment

True. I can't deny he is a talented fighter, but something about his personality just really irks me!
        Current Mods: Doctor Speed Stage 3 CAI and GT-R Exhaust. Tune Time TUNE! 6000 K HIDs, MPD Hood.

My sister's cousin's niece who married a guy who delivers paper towels to a guy who knows a girl whose brother is a cabinet member for nObama said that GM just imploded 20 minutes ago.

Comment

Gooooo Randy! He completely dominated Tim. When he knocked his ass out, first thing, I was going nutso!

Comment

blah! very boring main event. the first round should have been stood up when they were just laying there.

silvia acted like he was scared, i mean come on, no high kick at all??

Comment

I'm very impressed that Couture pulled it off. Not bad for a 43-year old.

Hey, anybody catch the MMA program EliteXC on Showtime? Actually had 2 chicks fighting. Surprisingly enough, it was a pretty impressive fight (and not just because it turned me on more than a little :smoke: )

Main event was pretty cool too. Featured Frank Shamrock vs. Rezno Gracie.

Comment

i didn't see it, hopefully they put it on in demand and i can watch it.

Comment

Originally posted by joresnik
                  Hey, anybody catch the MMA program EliteXC on Showtime? Actually had 2 chicks fighting.

Main event was pretty cool too. Featured Frank Shamrock vs. Rezno Gracie.
                  That sucked that Frank got DQ'd- I wanted to see him knock out Renzo fair and square. Oh, yeah, the chick that won the fight was freaking hot. She could punch me around whenever she wanted!

Comment

i just watched it last night, the chick fight was pretty cool, they both threw down!

i thought frank was kind of an asshole about the hole thing. a rule is a rule and to sit there and act like you don't understand why you didn't win is a dick move.

Comment

Originally posted by drunkenmaxx
                      i just watched it last night, the chick fight was pretty cool, they both threw down!

i thought frank was kind of an asshole about the hole thing. a rule is a rule and to sit there and act like you don't understand why you didn't win is a dick move.
                      Nah, I agree with him. It's a weak rule. Personally, I long for the old-school UFC days where there were far less rules, and no time limits. He just wants to fight; can't blame him for that.

Comment

i'm gonna be short here because i 'm hammered.

josh vs diego was weak pussy shit. boo

holy shit matt sara brought the shit. wow is all i can say. he fucked up st. peire in the first round with authority. wow.

Comment

Yeah! The Diego fight sucked balls, but I'm happy Koscheck won, either way. I'm a little disappointed that St. Pierre lost, but I like Serra, too.

Comment

Frank Shamrock vs. Ken Shamrock tonight, UFC free Saturday night, good week for MMA fans :warped:

Comment

what??? i didn't hear anything about this!

what channel was it on and who won?

Comment

http://sports.yahoo.com/box/news;_ylt=A ... &type=lgns

they need to do this for sure

depending on who actually fights, it could go either way in my opinion

Comment

Working...
                                X