No announcement yet.

What other OEM wheels will fit the G6?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What other OEM wheels will fit the G6?

I'm looking to move away from my 5 spoke stock steelies and wheel covers............ blahhhh

I'd like to find some other OEM rims for the car, preferably the same size as I want to move the tires to the new wheels.

I think I saw something about someone running G5 GT wheels? How about Cobalt wheels? Other G6 model wheels???

Info and pictures would be great!!!

Re: What other OEM wheels will fit the G6?

Any G6 wheels will fit, I suggest the GTP wheels, if you can find them. Otherwise Saturn Aura wheels will fit too.
    MAP2 Photography

2004 Pontiac GTO

Comment

Saab 9-3, solstice. 08+ cobalt ss, sky, hhr ss, aura, malibu. Anyone more fellas?
      Custom Flowmaster Exhaust- CRAB Heat Shield- Tiger Ram- Painted Cals- Painted Grills- Eibach ProKit- Racingline S/B- Racingline G/K- Injen Air Intake- Spyder Headlights w/ DDM 5000k Lows- DDM 5000k Fogs- Plasti-Dip Solstice Wheels w/ 5mm Spacers/ Painted- Painted Intake Manifold- Hood Spacers- RotorPros Front/ Rear D/S Rotors- BMD-P Fr. Endlinks- BMD-P SS Brake Lines...

Progression:
      http://www.g6performance.com/forum/s...ad.php?t=18485

Comment

Thanks guys!!! I'm going to stick with the 17", as my tires are pretty brand spankin new, and I will be swapping those onto the rims. Now I gotta find a set for a great price

Comment

Working...
        X