Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Bought an 86 fiero for 500 bucks

what are your plans
    Cold air intake, racingline engine mounts, painted engine cover, tinted tail lights, resonator delete, red and black calipers, Flowmaster 50 series, black upper recessed grills,cobalt ss/tc rims, massive audio nano 800w amp, pioneer A series 460W speakers, pioneer double din touch screen headunit and debadge[color=#FF0000][

My Progression:http://www.g6performance.com/forum/s...;s+progression
    JOIN FOREVERPONTIAC.COM...NOW!!!!!!

Comment

first replace the manifold and the water pump and clean up and replace broken interior parts. and then drive it i picked up the new water pump today for 14 bucks at oreillys. it goes on thursday and i'm getting a replacement coolant reservoir for it so it doesn't overheat anymore. today i replaced the oil which was black as sin with royal purple 5w 30
      Get out the way!

to many things to list and also change my mind way to much to actually tell people lol

Comment

Nice! It funny how everytime i look up a fiero it shows all the lambo kits haha
        But cant beat 500 bucks
        My Progress thread
        http://www.g6performance.com/forum/s...282#post429282

Comment

no kit car for this one i don't want a fauxrari
          Get out the way!

to many things to list and also change my mind way to much to actually tell people lol

Comment

That looks terrible. You should give it to me right away!

Comment

Without knowing what the real mechanic issues with it might be, the body looks like its in great shape and just needs some fresh paint!

How many miles are on it?
              2006 G6 GTP: Traded

2013 Mustang GT
              Gotta have it Green color
              Brembo brake package
              420 HP 5.0L
              Ford Racing Power Pack
              GT500 track pack differential cover
              BOSS 302 oil cooler, JLT oil separator

Comment

146k it needs a new water pump which i have goes in tomorrow. needs an exhaust too gotta figure out what would sound good then all black will be repainted black. and the rest will be repainted white then i'm getting it tinted at 35% the wheels will be painted white with the recessed parts black think that will look good?

edit also i gotta fix the headlights thinking about a projector swap with it so i can run hids.
                Last edited by becksmerc; 03-14-2012, 11:35 PM.
                Get out the way!

Comment

my dad used to own a feiro. i can still remember that was the first car that i was taller then lol

Remember if "the" and "and" are spelled right its not a genuine Ahuhn post

Dear God, please send clothes to all those poor ladies in Daddy's computer. Amen.
                  Originally posted by snowmanG6
                  you would try to tape a poptart to her then give her a bag a skittles and tell her to fart a rainbow

Comment

i know it makes my 6 looks huge
                    Get out the way!

Comment

well the fiero gave me a birthday surprise my leaking exhaust was the manifold gasket was blown out so i got a new one ordered. Also the leak was not the water pump but the thermostat cap which is right above the water pump which is why i thought it was the pump till i saw the drip. so as soon as the gasket and the coolant reservoir get here she will be fully driveable yay!!!
                      Get out the way!

Comment

In honor of your new purchase, here is a photo I took from last year's GM Nationals in Pennsylvania.

Done: G6 2009.5 spoiler, Eibach Springs, Disc Italia cross-drilled and slotted rotors, Disc Italia ceramic brake pads, GT-R Exhaust, CRAB Intake, GM body kit, G6 GXP Street Edition Hood, recessed upper/lower grilles painted matte satin silver, red brake calipers w/decals, 35% tint
                        Electric Blue body color matched: Stock GTP rims on inner portion only, Racingline strut bar, engine cover, battery cover & interior trim pieces

My Progression Thread

Comment

The car seems to be in great shape considering how old she is, have fun with her!
                          Mods: Crabs CAB w/ FPU, GT-R Exhaust, Racingline Strut Tower Bar, KYB schock/struts, EBC Rotors w/ ceramic pads, Aftermarket Sound System

Comment

Originally posted by becksmerc View Post
                            edit also i gotta fix the headlights thinking about a projector swap with it so i can run hids.
                            If your fiero uses the same dimension sealed bulb as my 76 cutlass had, i can sell you the glass housing so you can use HID's. It keeps the stock look and has great output. I only used them for half a year. they should be really clean. I gotta pull them out of my closet.
                            sigpic
                            Wheels, Hood, Taillights, Engine, Doors, Mirrors, Bumpers,
                            Windows, Trunk, Seats, Radio, Carpet, Muffler, Sunroof,
                            Shifter, Pedals, Headlights, Grilles, Door Panels, etc.

Comment

No i need to fix the motors the don't go up or down anymore
                              Get out the way!

Comment

title came in this baby is all mine gotta figure out what to call her
                                Get out the way!

Comment

Working...
                                X