Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2014 Pontiac G6 GXP... If only it could be...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2014 Pontiac G6 GXP... If only it could be...

So at the NAIAS last week, GM unveiled two new concepts, the 130 & 140. Many rumors have swirled the interwebs that the 140 used some of the design cues from the next-gen G6 coupe that was being worked on right before GM killed Pontiac. So it got me thinking... What could the next G6 coupe look like if it were allowed to progress instead of the 140??

The Chevy TRU140:

My 2014 Pontiac G6 GXP:

I also created a slightly toned down G6 GT that doesn't have the ram air, halos and some other touches... but that's not worth wasting bandwidth over...
    Attached Files

Re: 2014 Pontiac G6 GXP... If only it could be...

dude i want it right now
    Get out the way!

to many things to list and also change my mind way to much to actually tell people lol

Comment

thats looks pretty cool dude! definitely looks like a progression of the G6!
      MODS:20% tint, Lumens 6000K HIDs low and fogs, Lumens white LED plate light and reverse lights, Spyder LED/CCFL Halo/Projector headlights, white/white "Switchback" LED rear tail/brake/signals, shorty antenna, debadged hatch and front doors, blacked out grill

Comment

Dang with your edit it looks very much like the next step in the G6 line and a very very sexy step at that. Though I am more interested in the 130R rather than the 140.
        07 G6 GT Progression [traded]
        05 Sentra S-ER Spec-V Progression

Comment

It's a sweet car and there are pictures of the "G6" concept version of this so it true that it was modeled

This reminds me of the movie Cars though

Car Domain | ForeverPontiac.com | Progression

Originally posted by WoodburyMan
          G6Performance - now with TWO Hampsters!

Comment

SUPER SICK

Comment

Nice work
              CRABs, STBs, Uppers, Loud Noises Coming Out The Back End

Odd random pics on my facebook page http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001119651822

sigpic

Comment

down side its still FWD going to come with the 1.4 turbo with only 140hp or the 2.0 with 180hp

Mods- VMS ECM/TCM Tune, Custom Magnaflow Cat Back, Full CRAB Intake, Racing Line Motor Mounts and Strut Tower Brace. Tinted Windows & Tails. EBC USR Rotors Front and Rear running YellowStuff Pads
                Originally posted by ahuhn
                so i just realized there a drawer in my room that has nothing in it but tequila, condoms and a blow up doll. cant figure out if thats a good thing or not

Comment

If Pontiac were allowed to survive, anything they built will be 10X better looking than their Chevy counterpart.

Comment

^^^^ between that and hopefully deciding to make a little bit of a sportier model that would be key. something like throwing the camaro V6 into it so it can have 300 hp.....oh and then RWD......oh and then a V8 model.......ah shit i made it into a G8 again...
                    sigpic

2004 LS1 A4 Quicksilver w/ Red Interior 1 of 301 -

GO-K&N Intake, Spintech Exhaust, Pacesetter Headers, Catless Mids, Tuned using HPTuners By Rian

Turning and Stopping- Cquence Drilled and Slotted Rotors

Show- SAP Repros in Satin black, fake SAP mod, Tinted tails by Jorge, Satin Black Badges, 35% tint all around, Satin Black painted 17's, Flat Splitter

Electronics- Pioneer AVIC F90BT, JL 500.1 Monoblock Amp, JL 12W3-2, DDMTuning 8k 55watt HID hi/low, All Interior and Cluster LED Swap by Bohnman,

Fully modded G6 GTP-TRADED

Comment

for those g6ers out there with money *cough*lampoon*coug*. I recommend buying a 140, taking it to west coast customs and having them turn it into the actual next Gen g6 concept from Pontiac or something similar like this. That would be freaking sweet. But costly!

Comment

Here's the rear 3/4 view.
                        I was going to change the exhaust and lower fascia but I just wanted to get this up here and I was getting tired.

Comment

sick as hell i love it

Comment

Next up will be the profile shot, so stay tuned!
                            Thanks for all the comments so far!

Comment

Very sexy indeed.
                              Roku's Mods: K&N air intake system, Eibach lowering springs, 225/45R18 Bridgestone Potenza RE970AS Pole Postion Tires, 18in OZ Ultraleggera wheels (black), Disc Italia brake pads and slotted rotors, debadged, 30% window tint, Eagle Eye headlights (black), DDM 6000K HID low headlights, Notto SE 10000K HID fog lights, LED taillights, Koni shock absorbers and front struts, Racingline strut tower bar and grounding kit, Sirius Satellite Radio, BMD front end links, BMD steel braided brake lines, Brembo four piston front brake calipers, MPD ram air hood (body color), upper and lower recessed grilles (body color) GM Ground Effects kit (body color), Hammerhead flushmount spolier (body color), Customized Pontiac Concept Dart (Black w/ Carbon Fiber), Remin carbon fiber dash kit, WAMS ECM 91 Octane Tune, Borla pro xs dual muffler exhaust with vibrant resonator
                              Roku's progression:http://www.g6performance.com/forum/s...36&pagenumber=

Comment

Working...
                              X