How i spent the last day of my summer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How i spent the last day of my summer

Paying someone to install parts on your car, and bragging about it being fast is like watching someone SMURF your wife, and being proud to raise the kids
    sigpic
    Progression Page
    Four Door Mafia

Forever Pontiac
    Sponsored by: Negrotis™ Racing

Re: How i spent the last day of my summer

Nice way to spend the day! lol
    2011 Ibis B8 Audi S4

*When you turn your car on... does it return the favor?*

Comment

I remember this game! Which one of these doesn't belong!

Very cool though, looks like a big turnout. Some good looking Goats and other Pontiacs

Car Domain | ForeverPontiac.com | Progression

Originally posted by WoodburyMan
      G6Performance - now with TWO Hampsters!

Comment

definitely a case of a sheep among wolves haha. but at least you went and had fun.

Mods- VMS ECM/TCM Tune, Custom Magnaflow Cat Back, Full CRAB Intake, Racing Line Motor Mounts and Strut Tower Brace. Tinted Windows & Tails. EBC USR Rotors Front and Rear running YellowStuff Pads
        Originally posted by ahuhn
        so i just realized there a drawer in my room that has nothing in it but tequila, condoms and a blow up doll. cant figure out if thats a good thing or not

Comment

Originally posted by Ringo64 View Post
          I remember this game! Which one of these doesn't belong!

looks like a good time.

______________________The Untouchable!____________________

Comment

Originally posted by snowmanG6 View Post
            definitely a case of a sheep among wolves haha. but at least you went and had fun.
            well... seeing as the club rule is ONLY PONTIAC, but we have an f-body camaro, the camaro is the sheep. but ok..
            Paying someone to install parts on your car, and bragging about it being fast is like watching someone SMURF your wife, and being proud to raise the kids
            sigpic
            Progression Page
            Four Door Mafia

Forever Pontiac

Comment

Looks like fun!
              Half the cylinders, double the doors...it all evens out in the end

Progression Page - G6P Garage

They had like 47 different kinds of diapers there so I picked up some ShamWow's and Duct Tape instead

Comment

And I jizz in my pants?
                Traded G6 - http://www.g6performance.com/forum/s...ad.php?t=17590
                2006 G6 V6, 12" vinyl strip along windshield, 5% tint on all around, painted mirrors, Eibach Pro-Kit, CRABS Option 3, Dr. Speed FPU, 8k Highs/Lows with halogen fogs, tinted tails, custom Flowmaster 44 exhaust with resonator delete, and a Kenwood headunit along with a metra kit.

New Car - http://www.g6performance.com/forum/s...ad.php?t=22863
                2009 Cobalt SS/TC, K&N SRI, ZZP catless DP, EFR 6758, Polished TC wheels, Injen Charge pipes, Retros, HPTuned, etc...

Comment

Originally posted by BORN2SKI View Post
                  Looks like fun!
                  Half the cylinders, double the doors...it all evens out in the end
                  theyre always commenting things like "holy shit adam, where the fuck did the other half of ur engine go?!?!" when i pop my hood or anything, but they all respect that im part of the club, its nice how well they accepted me.
                  sigpic
                  Progression Page
                  Four Door Mafia

Forever Pontiac

Comment

you spent it winning.
                    sigpic

2004 LS1 A4 Quicksilver w/ Red Interior 1 of 301 -

GO-K&N Intake, Spintech Exhaust, Pacesetter Headers, Catless Mids, Tuned using HPTuners By Rian

Turning and Stopping- Cquence Drilled and Slotted Rotors

Show- SAP Repros in Satin black, fake SAP mod, Tinted tails by Jorge, Satin Black Badges, 35% tint all around, Satin Black painted 17's, Flat Splitter

Electronics- Pioneer AVIC F90BT, JL 500.1 Monoblock Amp, JL 12W3-2, DDMTuning 8k 55watt HID hi/low, All Interior and Cluster LED Swap by Bohnman,

Fully modded G6 GTP-TRADED

Comment

Looks like jizz city, USA

750WHP Magnacharged GTO.....WTF!
                      TVS2300 GTO, Innovators West 8" Overdrive Pulley, ECS Tensioner, SD tuned by Andrew at Complete street performance, Ed Curtis custom Lunati camshaft 230/236 .6XX/.6XX 113 LSA, Hardened Pushrods, Lunati .675 lift Valve Springs, Single Walbro 255 fuel pump in stock bucket, Kooks 1 7/8 Jet hot coated Headers , Kooks 3" catless mid pipes with DMH low pro electric cutouts, Spintech 2.5" stainless steel exhaust with X pipe, Carbon fiber Cold air box with AEM air filter, Billet products short shifter, JamesBiz Oil catch can, Pedders 5/16" raise springs with drag bags, Weld RTS Black with Hoosiers
                      Show
                      -20% tint
                      -bohaman AUX-in radio mod
                      -Professionally heated seats

Comment

Working...
                      X