Fuel pump relay issues

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fuel pump relay issues

I have 2006 G6 that started having fuel pump relay issues (not starting). If I removed and reinserted the relay the car would start fine. But, after a few days it would do the same thing. I've since then replaced the relay twice and I still have to remove and reinsert the relay every few days.

Re: Fuel pump relay issues

is there a CEL?

Mods- VMS ECM/TCM Tune, Custom Magnaflow Cat Back, Full CRAB Intake, Racing Line Motor Mounts and Strut Tower Brace. Tinted Windows & Tails. EBC USR Rotors Front and Rear running YellowStuff Pads
    Originally posted by ahuhn
    so i just realized there a drawer in my room that has nothing in it but tequila, condoms and a blow up doll. cant figure out if thats a good thing or not

Comment

Re: Fuel pump relay issues

sounds to me like something else is having issues and removing the relay is just pure dumb luck that it helps

Remember if "the" and "and" are spelled right its not a genuine Ahuhn post

Dear God, please send clothes to all those poor ladies in Daddy's computer. Amen.
      Originally posted by snowmanG6
      you would try to tape a poptart to her then give her a bag a skittles and tell her to fart a rainbow

Comment

Working...
      X