Resonator delete
    Magnaflow cat-back exhaust system
    Racingline strut tower bar
    Tinted taillights
    18' Enkei Razr's with 225/45/18 Toyo Proxes
    Painted calipers

Comment

Re: New Fenders?

Yeah Im a fan, however You have to fit them, primer and paint on top of the like $350 to buy em pretty expensive for fenders lol
      The NEW G8 GXP progression build

Mrs Mancosman's midnight blue GXP build

My Progression The G6 Transformation! RIP

Comment

Originally posted by Mancosman View Post
        Yeah Im a fan, however You have to fit them, primer and paint on top of the like $350 to buy em pretty expensive for fenders lol
        Well let me know how it goes and if they look good I will join you.

Comment

You'll have to take this to a pro to get them installed as i've hear the duraflex, or any after market body part will need to be shaved down to fit. Just and FYI before you buy
          sigpic
          MY PROGRESSION:
          http://www.g6performance.com/forum/showthread.php?t=20385

Mods: Classic Performance Exhaust, WAMS 93 Octane tune, Crab Intake, and a whole lot more...

Comment

be nice if they didn't use a photoshopped picture to display their fender. pretty shady

Comment

Originally posted by bluegtp33 View Post
              be nice if they didn't use a photoshopped picture to display their fender. pretty shady
              :agreed it is definitely photoshopped. I like the idea of them makes the car look a little better. I think those fenders (if they were real) with the GXP street edition front bumper and the MPD hood would look awesome. or maybe the AIT hood

Mods- VMS ECM/TCM Tune, Custom Magnaflow Cat Back, Full CRAB Intake, Racing Line Motor Mounts and Strut Tower Brace. Tinted Windows & Tails. EBC USR Rotors Front and Rear running YellowStuff Pads
              Originally posted by ahuhn
              so i just realized there a drawer in my room that has nothing in it but tequila, condoms and a blow up doll. cant figure out if thats a good thing or not

Comment

yeah seems a lil shady. but GXP or the AIT kit would look good with it if it were real.

Comment

i think it's real.. the reason it's shopped is that no one has really installed one of those.

Crab intakes with Crab claws
                  Resonator delete
                  Magnaflow cat-back exhaust system
                  Racingline strut tower bar
                  Tinted taillights
                  18' Enkei Razr's with 225/45/18 Toyo Proxes
                  Painted calipers

Comment

oh I think they are real as well but want an actual picture of it on a car, not some chopped hack job picture

Comment

well..much like when the new eagle eyes came around no one had them and then someone took the plunge and bought em to see for them and everyone else if they were legit..long story short their a BIG hit haha sooo someone should take that plunge with these =p
                      MY PROGRESSION!

http://www.g6performance.com/forum/s...ad.php?t=20987

MY FACEBOOK: http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001142709219

Comment

Originally posted by davidofsurrender View Post
                        well..much like when the new eagle eyes came around no one had them and then someone took the plunge and bought em to see for them and everyone else if they were legit..long story short their a BIG hit haha sooo someone should take that plunge with these =p
                        lol you buy em and ill bite the bullet and put em on haha

Comment

I don't know. I can't pass judgement until I see the real deal.
                          07 G6 GT Progression [traded]
                          05 Sentra S-ER Spec-V Progression

Comment

Originally posted by davidofsurrender View Post
                            True but at least it was a real pic to look at is all im saying

Comment

they do look nice, but if you think about it, is our fender that long in width near the door, but like everyone else said id like to see it on the fender before I make a judgement call
                              2007 Pontiac GTP...8000k HID's Low Bean...3000k HID's Fogs...Crab Intake...Custom LEDs ...Tint...Drilled and Slotted Rotors...Recessed Upper and Lower Grilles...Eagle Eye Headlights...Tinted Tails

Comment

Working...
                              X