• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: rare gxp coupe?

Originally posted by BORN2SKI View Post
    Have to disagree, def cloth!

Look at the front of the seats...CLOTH!

EDIT: It lists both cloth and leather, as well as "Master Window Lock Cntrl" which doesn't exist a coupe AFAIK
    of your talking about just because of the "holes" in the seat material the newer style leather seats look exactly like that but i think ur 2006 prob has just plain smooth leather without the "holes"

Comment

Originally posted by DroptopDiamond View Post
      I've got dual exhaust, auto climate, radio controls, tapshift etc and.....all badging for a GT

just so you know yours is actually just a late model GTP that they rolled over to the new year and called it a GT cause they were releasing the GXP.
      Originally posted by SexyG6 View Post
      of your talking about just because of the "holes" in the seat material the newer style leather seats look exactly like that but i think ur 2006 prob has just plain smooth leather without the "holes"
      those are cloth seats. it in no shape or form looks like leather. just look at the seams and the holes are way to large for the leather seats.

Mods- VMS ECM/TCM Tune, Custom Magnaflow Cat Back, Full CRAB Intake, Racing Line Motor Mounts and Strut Tower Brace. Tinted Windows & Tails. EBC USR Rotors Front and Rear running YellowStuff Pads
      Originally posted by ahuhn
      so i just realized there a drawer in my room that has nothing in it but tequila, condoms and a blow up doll. cant figure out if thats a good thing or not

Comment

NO they're cloth becuase they look more perforated rather than just having holes in them.

And I also didn't see a heated seat switch which is why I said no headted seated so i'm confused.

I'm starting to think that this was a GT conversion.
        sigpic
        MY PROGRESSION:
        http://www.g6performance.com/forum/showthread.php?t=20385

Mods: Classic Performance Exhaust, WAMS 93 Octane tune, Crab Intake, and a whole lot more...

Comment

Originally posted by Neatong6er View Post
          NO they're cloth becuase they look more perforated rather than just having holes in them.

And I also didn't see a heated seat switch which is why I said no headted seated so i'm confused.

I'm starting to think that this was a GT conversion.
          GT conversion with the 3.6 from the factory? Carfax lists it as a gxp...

Too bad it has so many miles on it, if not it might be a collector because it's clearly a rare find haha~
          -Tim
          2013 Chrysler 300 S V6 8spd auto
          2009 G6 GT Sedan - Brothers ride
          2008 G6 GXP Sedan - Sold @ 51k
          -5% Tint all around
          -Bridgestone Potenza RE760 245/45/18's
          -Racingline STB
          -Eibach Springs
          2006 G6 GTP Coupe - SOLD @ 70k
          2005 G6 GT Sedan - SOLD @ 99k

Comment

the sad thing is the G6 will never be a collectors item. but it is cloth seats. if you look in the description of the car it says cloth interior

Mods- VMS ECM/TCM Tune, Custom Magnaflow Cat Back, Full CRAB Intake, Racing Line Motor Mounts and Strut Tower Brace. Tinted Windows & Tails. EBC USR Rotors Front and Rear running YellowStuff Pads
            Originally posted by ahuhn
            so i just realized there a drawer in my room that has nothing in it but tequila, condoms and a blow up doll. cant figure out if thats a good thing or not

Comment

Sorry I meant GTP not GT.
              sigpic
              MY PROGRESSION:

Mods: Classic Performance Exhaust, WAMS 93 Octane tune, Crab Intake, and a whole lot more...

Comment

Originally posted by snowmanG6 View Post
                the sad thing is the G6 will never be a collectors item. but it is cloth seats. if you look in the description of the car it says cloth interior
                true story...and it's unfortunate especially with one like this that is so different.
                -Tim
                2013 Chrysler 300 S V6 8spd auto
                2009 G6 GT Sedan - Brothers ride
                2008 G6 GXP Sedan - Sold @ 51k
                -5% Tint all around
                -Bridgestone Potenza RE760 245/45/18's
                -Racingline STB
                -Eibach Springs
                2006 G6 GTP Coupe - SOLD @ 70k
                2005 G6 GT Sedan - SOLD @ 99k

Comment

Yeah but if you think about it only the people that own or have owned a G6 will ever notice. That and we are pretty anal
                  sigpic
                  MY PROGRESSION:

Comment

Working...
                  X