ROKU

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ROKU

What's good y'all? I've been a member on this site for a few months now and I haven't shown too many people here my G6, so here she is. I nicknamed her Red Moon Roku but i shortened it to just, Roku. I've owned my car for two years now and still love it. After my deployment in Afghanistan last year I made enough money to buy the mods I need for the car. Sorry if the pictures are crappy. I need to invest in a better camera. Or learn to post pictures correctly.

This is my favorite picture of Roku

This the only stock picture I have. At the time i used a cheap Tracfone to take the pic. Sorry if the pic looks real tiny.

I took the steering wheel emblem off just because I was bored during my lunch break at the Amry hangar I work at last fall.

These are older pics back in the summer of 2010. The car still has its badges and stuff on the outside. Some of the pics I took are near the Ohio River a popular hotspot in my hometown in the summertime.

This is an older engine pic. I have the Racingline Strut tower bar installed, just need to update this.

Here are the photos of Roku as of now.

The OZ Ultreleggera wrapped with the Bridgestone RE960AS Potenza Pole Postion tire. Equipped with the Disc Italia slotted brake rotors and pads on all fours.

I'm still debating if I want to put an AIT kit on or leave the body be. Put a spoiler on it or drive with out one. I even though about gettind a hold of a G6 coupe GXP, but i think I'll stick with the GT. At least until after I come back from my upcoming deplyment to Afganistan. Yes, my unit is going back there again. I'll keep you all posted if did anything new to the car.
    Last edited by RedMoon Roku; 09-02-2011, 03:33 PM.
    Roku's Mods: K&N air intake system, Eibach lowering springs, 225/45R18 Bridgestone Potenza RE970AS Pole Postion Tires, 18in OZ Ultraleggera wheels (black), Disc Italia brake pads and slotted rotors, debadged, 30% window tint, Eagle Eye headlights (black), DDM 6000K HID low headlights, Notto SE 10000K HID fog lights, LED taillights, Koni shock absorbers and front struts, Racingline strut tower bar and grounding kit, Sirius Satellite Radio, BMD front end links, BMD steel braided brake lines, Brembo four piston front brake calipers, MPD ram air hood (body color), upper and lower recessed grilles (body color) GM Ground Effects kit (body color), Hammerhead flushmount spolier (body color), Customized Pontiac Concept Dart (Black w/ Carbon Fiber), Remin carbon fiber dash kit, WAMS ECM 91 Octane Tune, Borla pro xs dual muffler exhaust with vibrant resonator
    Roku's progression:http://www.g6performance.com/forum/s...36&pagenumber=

Re: ROKU

She looks great!!!
    Those rims are sick!

Progression Page - G6P Garage

They had like 47 different kinds of diapers there so I picked up some ShamWow's and Duct Tape instead

Comment

Looks real good!
      2011 Ibis B8 Audi S4

*When you turn your car on... does it return the favor?*

Comment

OZ SUPERLEGGERAS!!!!!!!! I knew those would look good on a red 6!!

My Progression---------------------Crimson Crusade---------------------Why Do I Run?
        Originally posted by wzbhnn
        We all like different looks, that's why we mod!!

Comment

Thanks, I thought so too. I've been getting lots of compliments on the car around here in Bragg and back in Indy. I got the wheels and tires from tirerack. The OZs are light and pretty expensive. I think they're around $350 a piece.
          Roku's Mods: K&N air intake system, Eibach lowering springs, 225/45R18 Bridgestone Potenza RE970AS Pole Postion Tires, 18in OZ Ultraleggera wheels (black), Disc Italia brake pads and slotted rotors, debadged, 30% window tint, Eagle Eye headlights (black), DDM 6000K HID low headlights, Notto SE 10000K HID fog lights, LED taillights, Koni shock absorbers and front struts, Racingline strut tower bar and grounding kit, Sirius Satellite Radio, BMD front end links, BMD steel braided brake lines, Brembo four piston front brake calipers, MPD ram air hood (body color), upper and lower recessed grilles (body color) GM Ground Effects kit (body color), Hammerhead flushmount spolier (body color), Customized Pontiac Concept Dart (Black w/ Carbon Fiber), Remin carbon fiber dash kit, WAMS ECM 91 Octane Tune, Borla pro xs dual muffler exhaust with vibrant resonator

Comment

That Roku is first class.;-) I love the wheels and those rotors look good too. Very nice car.
            Mods: Lampoon's crabs under my hood (CAB and FPU w/K&N)
            Partial debadging, blackout window chrome and black overlays; Racingline FSB;
            Redline Elite Quick Lifts; HSRK; intake resonator delete

Comment

Here's the Racingline strut tower bar installed on the car. The engine's a bit dirty from alll the pollen swarming around here.

Comment

Last weekend I installed the 10000k HID kit from Notto on the fog lights. I was going install them on the headlights, but I had the Sonar headlights on the car and they use H1 bulbs. The HID kit were H11s. I had the HID kit for a while I was just lazy in installing them.

Comment

Originally posted by RedMoon Roku View Post
                  Last weekend I installed the 10000k HID kit from Notto on the fog lights. I was going install them on the headlights, but I had the Sonar headlights on the car and they use H1 bulbs. The HID kit were H11s. I had the HID kit for a while I was just lazy in installing them.
                  looking sharp as hell man good work
                  2008 G6 GT w/ Monsoon Sound System

Current Mods:
                  Debadged, Tinted Tails(to be redone with window tint), Intake Res delete, Matching Painted Engine Covers and Badge Overlays, G6P decals, Eyelids, chrome upper and lower grills

In the Works:
                  Racingline STB, Tint(next month)

Future Mods:
                  Lowered on Eibachs, CRABs, Rims, Painted Calipers, Spoiler, MMIs

Comment

Hot damn.. what a nice car!! Those rims look fantastic!

Progression Page

Comment

I posted this on our Facebook page too but I got the Eagle Eyes headlights with the Notto 10000K HID kit. Can't install them unitl I come back to Afghanistan around the late summer or early fall

Comment

Nice ride dude, rims look good and can't beat the pole positions!
                        Current: 2015 Volvo s60 t6 awd r-design platinum

Former: 2006 Pontiac G6 GTP 3.9L Sedan Silver loaded w/ GT-R Exhaust, CRABS CAB Intake w/ FPU, AIT Carbon Fiber hood & roof wing spoiler, GM Ground Effects Kit, Eagle Eyes black CCFL halo projectors, 18" Konig Airstrike rims, shadow chrome recessed upper/lower grilles, 35% tint all around, tinted tails, Kenwood Excelon X497 Head Unit, R1 concepts drilled/slotted rotors, silver door plate sills, Racingline STB, Bridgestone Potenza Pole Position tires, custom GTP floor/trunk mats, gm carbon silver interior trim kit, CF dart & pillar overlays/plate bracket, rs-1 cf/silver pedals, red calipers w/ GTP logos, chief badge replacements, red/silver painted engine/battery covers, windshield washer relocate

Comment

The red on black looks good. Keep it up!
                          Traded G6 - http://www.g6performance.com/forum/s...ad.php?t=17590
                          2006 G6 V6, 12" vinyl strip along windshield, 5% tint on all around, painted mirrors, Eibach Pro-Kit, CRABS Option 3, Dr. Speed FPU, 8k Highs/Lows with halogen fogs, tinted tails, custom Flowmaster 44 exhaust with resonator delete, and a Kenwood headunit along with a metra kit.

New Car - http://www.g6performance.com/forum/s...ad.php?t=22863
                          2009 Cobalt SS/TC, K&N SRI, ZZP catless DP, EFR 6758, Polished TC wheels, Injen Charge pipes, Retros, HPTuned, etc...

Comment

the wheels are all kind of sexy!

Crab intakes with Crab claws
                            Resonator delete
                            Magnaflow cat-back exhaust system
                            Racingline strut tower bar
                            Tinted taillights
                            18' Enkei Razr's with 225/45/18 Toyo Proxes
                            Painted calipers

Comment

god i want those wheels even more now
                              Get out the way!

to many things to list and also change my mind way to much to actually tell people lol

Comment

Working...
                              X