Window Tint on Chrome Door Trim

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Window Tint on Chrome Door Trim

I put the tape I got from Lampoon on yesterday, but it'll be coming off. I failed. I'm gonna check and see if the window tint shop can do it. I don't have the patience or a steady enough hand to do the trimming involved.
    MODS: Crab Intake w/FPU, Racingline Strut Bar, Cquence Ultimate Cross Rotors, Painted Calipers, 5% Tint, 2 10" MTX Subwoofers w/amp, isimple ipod adapter

I'm selling my Racingline Strut Bar, and Crab Intake w/FPU message if interested.

Comment

I screwed up mine too so clearly I'm not as talented as Lampoon and others here. That was last year. I then took it to a local graphics guy who did a fantastic job for $60 cash. It's still looking good.
      Mods: Lampoon's crabs under my hood (CAB and FPU w/K&N)
      Partial debadging, blackout window chrome and black overlays; Racingline FSB;
      Redline Elite Quick Lifts; HSRK; intake resonator delete

Comment

i got my vinyl from Lampoon the other day. I will try and put it on this weekend. I'll let you know how it goes.

Comment

Go slow.....s l o w
          Please consider supporting G6P -Tap here

MODS:
          Crab Intakes CAB, MPD Ram Air hood, Custom exhaust,
          WAMS High Performance Tune and a whole lot more....

Comment

for the guys who painted... mine are drying as we speak, but im not sure how to get the very back piece off. the little chrome tip that is connected to the seal that runs up the door
            ***CLICK FOR PROGRESSION***

Comment

Originally posted by penelopeTHEg6 View Post
              for the guys who painted... mine are drying as we speak, but im not sure how to get the very back piece off. the little chrome tip that is connected to the seal that runs up the door
              it doesnt come off. atleast i've never found a way to get it off

Comment

I painted mine, and its not chipping, it fused to the trim just fine. It'll work great as long as you buy the Krylon Plastic Fusion stuff.
                Paying someone to install parts on your car, and bragging about it being fast is like watching someone SMURF your wife, and being proud to raise the kids
                sigpic
                Progression Page
                Four Door Mafia

Forever Pontiac
                Sponsored by: Negrotis™ Racing

Comment

Originally posted by Dmanj View Post
                  it doesnt come off. atleast i've never found a way to get it off
                  Ok thanks.. Maybe it'll look kinda cool with the back piece stock. If not I'll tape up the car to spray that piece
                  ***CLICK FOR PROGRESSION***

Comment

Working...
                  X