No announcement yet.

06 G6 GTP - Life expectancy? Problems?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 06 G6 GTP - Life expectancy? Problems?

i've owned my car for about a year now, its a 06 g6 gtp 6spd with the 3.9
    bought it with 89k and have 99k on it now, and the only problems ive had so far is i had to replace the alternator and there sounds like there might be some barring work needed soon. other than that i lovee my car..

Comment

I haven't had any serious issues with my 06 GTP coupe with the 6 speed which now has 70,000 miles on her. She still runs great and has been the most reliable car I have ever owned.. Hopefully I just didn't jinx myself here..
      Mods: Crabs CAB w/ FPU, GT-R Exhaust, Racingline Strut Tower Bar, KYB schock/struts, EBC Rotors w/ ceramic pads, Aftermarket Sound System

Comment

100,000+miles on my 06 GTP Coupe (3.9L 4spd auto) and only very minor issues with it. trany is still good and motor is still good. did a full fluid flush (motor oil, trans, coolant, and break fluid) at 100,000miles new break pads and rotors (front rotors only) serpentine belt replaced, spark plugs and wires replaced. everything seems golden for now. only things I have replaced on the car. is t-stat, MAF, and left tie rod. shocks will be next.

Mods- VMS ECM/TCM Tune, Custom Magnaflow Cat Back, Full CRAB Intake, Racing Line Motor Mounts and Strut Tower Brace. Tinted Windows & Tails. EBC USR Rotors Front and Rear running YellowStuff Pads
        Originally posted by ahuhn
        so i just realized there a drawer in my room that has nothing in it but tequila, condoms and a blow up doll. cant figure out if thats a good thing or not

Comment

Working...
        X