X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tapout's Progression

This is my car after the first mod back in June of 2009

Just tint, rims, and painted calipers
    Last edited by Tapout; 01-16-2011, 02:08 PM.
    8000k hids, interior paint, tint 35 front/ 20 back, tinted tails with pontiac symbol, blacked out headlights with black eyelids, red grille lights, racing stripes, interior neons, 2- OZaudio 10 in subs, 1800 watt kenwood amp, 17in XXR-001, intake, custom exhaust, painted engine cover

Re: Tapout's Progression

Wow looks familiar...and an old as hell pic. I like how flood is creepin in the corner lol

Comment

@Tapout- The tints and wheels look really good.
      @ROACH- Haha.

Comment

I like how you bring out the essence of the gas station

http://www.cardomain.com/id/WS6Racing" Totaly Badged 2006 Red GT Loaded
        Originally posted by [i
        Nancy Reagan[/i]]"Theres no such thing as a stupid question, theres just stupid people that ask questions" 1987

Comment

ya i got the tint done right by fleet farm so i decided to snap a pic of the new tint. For some reason it looks a lot darker when it rains
          8000k hids, interior paint, tint 35 front/ 20 back, tinted tails with pontiac symbol, blacked out headlights with black eyelids, red grille lights, racing stripes, interior neons, 2- OZaudio 10 in subs, 1800 watt kenwood amp, 17in XXR-001, intake, custom exhaust, painted engine cover

Comment

This is when i tried to tint my tail lights for the first time and for some reason I got pulled over right away. Idk y????

Comment

Round 2

Round 3(If u cant tell its the pontiac symbol just bigger and without the g6 in the middle)
              Then i put in interior lights and matching grille lights

Comment

Customs grille lights lol

then my real lights next to buddies 300 which we installed audi rope lights

then decided to spice up the stock rims

Comment

Looks awesome man!!! Lets see some day pics of the rims, and some night pics of those tails!!

My Progression---------------------Crimson Crusade---------------------Why Do I Run?
                  Originally posted by wzbhnn
                  We all like different looks, that's why we mod!!

Comment

Ya i have more pics and stuff done but mainly it just getting the motivation to go and take the pics lol. And i am actually using my other set of tails which i did all black and didn't tint the reverses. But i think i will switch back today since its brighter and there has been more snow storms lately

Comment

Sweet dude!!

Progression Page - G6P Garage

They had like 47 different kinds of diapers there so I picked up some ShamWow's and Duct Tape instead

Comment

just got my ground effects in today and i am the type of person to put them on right away even tho my front bumper is cracked. I might just leave the front addition off til spring idk yet

Comment

You been pulled over yet for those front facing red lights?

2006 Black G6 2.4 - Sold
                          2007 Chrysler 300 Touring 3.5L - Current

Mods: AFE CAI, Red Calipers, Halo Projectors
                          Mods Planned: Magnaflow CatBack Exhaust, Eibach Springs, BBK Shorty Headers, E&G rear spoiler

Comment

yea twice by the same cop. He told me the second time that it looks like u have been pulled over a lot of times for many things but it doesnt look like u have been pulled over for this so I am giving you a warning. I didnt feel like correcting him tho. lol

Comment

Just got the ground effects on the 6...looks amazing. My exhaust tip disappeared tho. lol. I didnt put the front part on because i am waiting til spring just in case i end up hitting another snow bank.

Comment

Working...
                              X