Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NEW style Projector headlights from Eagle Eyes.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NEW style Projector headlights from Eagle Eyes.

I was just looking on ebay and found thease. If sombody could please post up a pic from the link, im on a work computer and cant download the pic.

Last edited by Lampoon; 01-06-2011, 06:18 AM.
    G6 GTP 07 3.6L, 6spd manumatic,Custom intake, dropped, on 20"s, debadged.

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3169011

Re: NEW style Projector headlights not spyders.

These actually look pretty legit. Made by Eagle Eyes, same ones who make the OEM replacements that everyone seems to like.

Who is going to be the guinea pig?

Born: 2/16/2007 -- Best Time: 14.20 @ 98.61 MPH -- 240 WHP & 205 WTQ -- Blueprinted and Balanced

- U.C. Tinted Tails - Dr. S Stage 3 - SRC Dyno Tune - Eibach Pro Kit - C.I. FPU - Scuba's Aux. Retrofit -
    - 08 SS/TC Brembo Conversion - Ported Heads & I.M - MACE I.M.S. - RacingLine MMI - O.T.T.P. SRS -
    - MMS Headers - ClassicPerformance Exhaust - Powerbond UDP - CF Catch Can - Racingline Strutbar -

Comment

I was thinking about it b/c i was hoping the projectors would be better then the Spyders. But ive been looking at some reviews of their other projector headlights and they seem to have some of the same problems. But i do like that they dont have that usless bar that looks like a light at the top of them.

Comment

Got all excited for nothing on these once I saw the LED's Cathodes and angel eyes.
        2009 Ford Mustang Premium Pony 4.0L
        2001 GMC Sierra SL 4.3L

Comment

Originally posted by G6GTP07 View Post
          I was thinking about it b/c i was hoping the projectors would be better then the Spyders. But ive been looking at some reviews of their other projector headlights and they seem to have some of the same problems. But i do like that they dont have that usless bar that looks like a light at the top of them.
          where are the reviews? I would like to look into this more.

Mods- VMS ECM/TCM Tune, Custom Magnaflow Cat Back, Full CRAB Intake, Racing Line Motor Mounts and Strut Tower Brace. Tinted Windows & Tails. EBC USR Rotors Front and Rear running YellowStuff Pads
          Originally posted by ahuhn
          so i just realized there a drawer in my room that has nothing in it but tequila, condoms and a blow up doll. cant figure out if thats a good thing or not

Comment

Originally posted by snowmanG6 View Post
            where are the reviews? I would like to look into this more.
            I just went to yahoo and searched "eagle eyes projector review".

Comment

I have the LED tail lights made by Eagle Eyes and I have zero complaints. If these get better reviews than Spyders, I might consider getting these.
              http://www.cardomain.com/id/MidnightLS

"Peace, Love, Speed"

Comment

My Progression---------------------Crimson Crusade---------------------Why Do I Run?
                Originally posted by wzbhnn
                We all like different looks, that's why we mod!!

Comment

If you want that kind of look, go for it. But it's not a HID, they use regular bulbs so you're not gonna get as wide a pattern of light.
                  http://www.cardomain.com/id/MidnightLS

"Peace, Love, Speed"

Comment

Maybe if you paired it with a decent set of halogens...

Comment

Yeah I would still rather have a retrofit but honestly these look 100x better then the spyder ones.
                      2006 G6 GTP M6: Injen CAI, Racingline Street Series Motor Mounts, Hawks HPS pads, R1 Concepts Slotted rotors, Eibach Pro Kit, GM Lip Kit, ADDCO Rear Sway Bar, 245/45/18 Goodyear F1 GS2's, 25mm Spacers, Pontiac Solstice Wheels, GMPP Front Strut Bar

Comment

Here is one post on a honda forum that has me worried. It seams to discribe the same problems that the Spryder projectors have. Though this is not headlights for a G6 it is a representation of the projectors Eagle eyes uses.
                        http://www.preludezone.com/product-r...7-01-ebay.html

Comment

dude those look a lot better then the Spyders by a long shot.

Mods- VMS ECM/TCM Tune, Custom Magnaflow Cat Back, Full CRAB Intake, Racing Line Motor Mounts and Strut Tower Brace. Tinted Windows & Tails. EBC USR Rotors Front and Rear running YellowStuff Pads
                          Originally posted by ahuhn
                          so i just realized there a drawer in my room that has nothing in it but tequila, condoms and a blow up doll. cant figure out if thats a good thing or not

Comment

Originally posted by snowmanG6 View Post
                            dude those look a lot better then the Spyders by a long shot.
                            100% agree!! Those actually look like projectors, not just light shooting through a mason jar!!

My Progression---------------------Crimson Crusade---------------------Why Do I Run?
                            Originally posted by wzbhnn
                            We all like different looks, that's why we mod!!

Comment

They have the chrome version on order. 6-8 weeks.
                              Please consider supporting G6P -Tap here

MODS:
                              Crab Intakes CAB, MPD Ram Air hood, Custom exhaust,
                              WAMS High Performance Tune and a whole lot more....

Comment

Working...
                              X