Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NEW style Projector headlights from Eagle Eyes.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: NEW style Projector headlights not spyders.

Exactly... Projector = HIDs!!

My Progression---------------------Crimson Crusade---------------------Why Do I Run?
    Originally posted by wzbhnn
    We all like different looks, that's why we mod!!

Comment

The real question is.... Black or Chrome on Liquid Silver Metallic? It's a tough decision!

Comment

imo, black. but that just because im trying to get rid of all the chrome on my silver 6

Comment

Originally posted by datacat View Post
          The real question is.... Black or Chrome on Liquid Silver Metallic? It's a tough decision!
          I'm going with black on my silver G6. It will match the black housing fog lights of my GXP.

Comment

Yeah, I think I'll go black. I'm buying a bumper off another member on G6OC and for some reason his lower grilles (plastic) have slotted holes for the fogs. He said the car didn't come with fog lights. It almost looks like the slotted holes are part of the bumper rather than part of the grilles (which can snap out) My lower grills have fogs and it's just an open hole, they aren't slotted.

I'm trying to figure out if I can install my fogs in the slotted holes or even swap my lower grilles with the other ones. It looks like the slotted area for the fogs is actually built into the bumper and the other section of the grille can be removed. Very confusing...

Comment

I have the slotted holes. They are part of the grill and don't pop out. But they do have the spots to put the fogs in them, so you should just have to cut the slots out for the fogs

Comment

Ahh, so the lower grilles are all one piece on yours? Those holes are meant to house the factory fog lights? I'm saying if I can't install fogs into those holes, then I would need to swap my grilles (with the fogs) to the other bumper. If it's one piece they should all interchange and fit. I'm hoping the fogs just pop in but with those slots it makes me think they aren't meant to, even if I have those slots cut out...
                Last edited by datacat; 12-27-2010, 01:31 AM.

Comment

You can swap out the lower grills. Cutting will look bad. Just pull yours out and
                  swap em over. Just get some 1/4" 3M tape to retape em.

If you want the chrome he is now set up for it. The guys name is Sam.
                  Anyways just buy them off eBay and tell them in the details that you want the Chrome instead
                  and they will ship you the chrome. Or at least that is what he told me to tell those who want the
                  chrome.

What HID's did you go with?
                  Please consider supporting G6P -Tap here

MODS:
                  Crab Intakes CAB, MPD Ram Air hood, Custom exhaust,
                  WAMS High Performance Tune and a whole lot more....

Comment

Are these going to have better light disteobuton than the stock units? I have HIDs in my factory lights and i cant figure out why everyone wants a set of these.

In my opinion they dont look that great. Theyliik like the belong on a coupe, i think the coupes have nice lines, but the sedans?

Also to the poster who was wondering about the LED and HALO function, you can wire anything up the way you want if you can isolate the wires. Put theon: key on, parking lights on, seperate switch, or you could be like the Audi's and put them on a breaker switch to turn them off when the turn signal is engaged(has anyone else noticed that about the Audi's?)

Comment

I've noticed it and i think it looks soo dumb.

Datacat - My lower grills are all one piece. It looks like i could just cut the slots and the fog light should fit, but if the lowers swap I'm sure that would be much easier

Comment

CCFL Halos + real Projector HID's = Super Win.

Ive been waiting for this. They are shipping mine today.

now I have to order the HID's.... I have the fogs in yellow (bulb) already and like the way that looks
                        and I think Ill keep the Brights stock. So the projectors get the DDM H11 35 watters....

Just gotta decide between 6000k or 8000k. Im leaning toward the 6.
                        Please consider supporting G6P -Tap here

MODS:
                        Crab Intakes CAB, MPD Ram Air hood, Custom exhaust,
                        WAMS High Performance Tune and a whole lot more....

Comment

I'd go 6. IMO 8000k is too blue

Comment

Agreed. I'd go with 6k. My 6k are almost pure white.

sigpic
                            Mobil 1 | Doctorspeed Stage 3 & 4 CAI | CRABS | Sacchi S45 245 Black 18" Rims | 6000k HID Headlights + Fogs | GT-R Exhaust | 20% Tint | Pioneer AppRadio 2

Comment

Lampoon:

You are going with H11? I thought the eagle eyes called for H7 bulb...

Comment

As for the HIDs i use 5K and they are bright white. they almost look like daylight. they are great!

Comment

Working...
                                X