Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NEW style Projector headlights from Eagle Eyes.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: NEW style Projector headlights from Eagle Eyes.

Originally posted by Teper129 View Post
    Hey all! Found a set of these on ebay with the black housing, was definitely thinking about getting them and after all the good reviews I can't wait! I'm going to wait and do the last minute bid thing and try and get them. It'll be $269.10 (+$40.53 shipping so $309.63 total) for both lights plus they've got the H7/H1 included. I think that sounds like a good deal personally. What do y'all think?

I'm pretty sure I want the black housing, as I've got a black gxp, but does anyone have any thoughts on that? Besides Lampoon wanting to be more unique with his chrome
    Def get black headlights since your car is black. Then get some black tail lights too and you're all set.
    Mods: GT-R exhaust, CRABs O3 w/FPU, 35% tint, 5000K HID lows/fogs, upper/lower recessed grilles, Racingline strut bar, concept darts, white LED map/dome/mirror/trunk/license/reverse lights

Comment

I've been trying to find a set of black tail lights...it's been tricky, haha.
      My Ride: 2008 Pontiac G6 GXP Street Edition

Installed: CRAB O3 and FPU, Black Altezza Tails, Black Eagle Eye Halos, GT-R Exhaust, 93 Octane WAMS tune!
      On Order:
      Eventually: Brembo rotors/calipers for the front, SS rotors/calipers for the back, Racingling Strut Tower Bar, Racingling Motor Mount Inserts, coloring for the interior and under the hood, new summer wheels/tires, new winter wheels/tires, new badges, and painted calipers.

Comment

I've been trying to find a set of black tail lights...it's been tricky, haha.
        They don't sell black tails!! You have to get them tinted with VHT Nightshade products!!

My Progression---------------------Crimson Crusade---------------------Why Do I Run?
        Originally posted by wzbhnn
        We all like different looks, that's why we mod!!

Comment

These don't count as black tail lights?

Installed: CRAB O3 and FPU, Black Altezza Tails, Black Eagle Eye Halos, GT-R Exhaust, 93 Octane WAMS tune!
          On Order:
          Eventually: Brembo rotors/calipers for the front, SS rotors/calipers for the back, Racingling Strut Tower Bar, Racingling Motor Mount Inserts, coloring for the interior and under the hood, new summer wheels/tires, new winter wheels/tires, new badges, and painted calipers.

Comment

what the hell? sure now that i already ordered mine theres a set for cheaper =[ i got mine for 299.00 + 50 shipping..and it was the only price i found ever..owell i guess

ANYWAY mine are scheduled to be here tomorrow!! so if all goes as planned pics by saturday =]
            i have a black 2010 g6 base, and i went with the chrome housing i felt the black would be to much black yaknow? plus i already have chrome door pillars and [even though i took my chrome stripe off] i kept the front bumper chrome on that i had so the chrome housing go with the black and chrome theme for my car
            MY PROGRESSION!

http://www.g6performance.com/forum/s...ad.php?t=20987

MY FACEBOOK: http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001142709219

Comment

I'm actually rethinking the black housing now haha...

On Order:

Comment

I'm actually rethinking the black housing now haha...
                just giving my opinion on it of course, what do i know maybe it'll look awesome haha i just dont like to blend to much, same reason i use to not want black wheels on my black car i didnt think it'd look good but i actually saw a pic with black ones and it does look good so its hard to say haah
                MY PROGRESSION!

Comment

imo. no such thing as too much black

Comment

Comment

Comment

glorious
                        MY PROGRESSION!

Comment

Those look like the black ones...looks pretty good. Do you have pics without the lights on off hand?

On Order:

Comment

Those look like the black ones...looks pretty good. Do you have pics without the lights on off hand?
                            well i have one with my stock headlight on one side and my projector on the other. ill post that

Comment

Comment

I know you guys didn't ask for this but I thought it was kinda cool. I put it in the review section but I thought I'd put it on here too. It's the projector cutoff with 10,000K 55W HIDs.

Comment

Working...
                                X