Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NEW style Projector headlights from Eagle Eyes.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: NEW style Projector headlights from Eagle Eyes.

Either way black or chrome you can't go wrong. The black doesn't stand out as much as you may think. It's the camera flash that makes them stand out more. I tried to take some with and without flash. I'll add more pics later to my thread. Cheers

Comment

So before I go and buy these headlights I have a few questions:
      1. Who needed to drill, and who didn't need to drill for them to fit?
      2. Has anyone put HIDs in these lights yet?
      3. I would really like to see a light output on maybe the side of a Walmart or some flat surface.

Thanks guys
      2007 Pontiac GTP...8000k HID's Low Bean...3000k HID's Fogs...Crab Intake...Custom LEDs ...Tint...Drilled and Slotted Rotors...Recessed Upper and Lower Grilles...Eagle Eye Headlights...Tinted Tails

Comment

I got one against a hill....??
        Please consider supporting G6P -Tap here

MODS:
        Crab Intakes CAB, MPD Ram Air hood, Custom exhaust,
        WAMS High Performance Tune and a whole lot more....

Comment

holy shit that looks good.
          sigpic

2004 LS1 A4 Quicksilver w/ Red Interior 1 of 301 -

GO-K&N Intake, Spintech Exhaust, Pacesetter Headers, Catless Mids, Tuned using HPTuners By Rian

Turning and Stopping- Cquence Drilled and Slotted Rotors

Show- SAP Repros in Satin black, fake SAP mod, Tinted tails by Jorge, Satin Black Badges, 35% tint all around, Satin Black painted 17's, Flat Splitter

Electronics- Pioneer AVIC F90BT, JL 500.1 Monoblock Amp, JL 12W3-2, DDMTuning 8k 55watt HID hi/low, All Interior and Cluster LED Swap by Bohnman,

Fully modded G6 GTP-TRADED

Comment

haha the side of a walmart! but yeah is the drilling necessary at all? or what is the deal with that
            MY PROGRESSION!

http://www.g6performance.com/forum/s...ad.php?t=20987

MY FACEBOOK: http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001142709219

Comment

Originally posted by davidofsurrender View Post
              haha the side of a walmart! but yeah is the drilling necessary at all? or what is the deal with that
              I know some people didn't and some people did... just trying to figure it all out haha
              2007 Pontiac GTP...8000k HID's Low Bean...3000k HID's Fogs...Crab Intake...Custom LEDs ...Tint...Drilled and Slotted Rotors...Recessed Upper and Lower Grilles...Eagle Eye Headlights...Tinted Tails

Comment

Originally posted by UrW0rstNightmare View Post
                I know some people didn't and some people did... just trying to figure it all out haha
                the ones who drilled out the dust caps are the ones running HIDs and the ones who did not drill out the dust caps are the ones running halogen lights.

Mods- VMS ECM/TCM Tune, Custom Magnaflow Cat Back, Full CRAB Intake, Racing Line Motor Mounts and Strut Tower Brace. Tinted Windows & Tails. EBC USR Rotors Front and Rear running YellowStuff Pads
                Originally posted by ahuhn
                so i just realized there a drawer in my room that has nothing in it but tequila, condoms and a blow up doll. cant figure out if thats a good thing or not

Comment

• Originally posted by snowmanG6 View Post
                  the ones who drilled out the dust caps are the ones running HIDs and the ones who did not drill out the dust caps are the ones running halogen lights.
                  He was asking about the hole you need to drill in the car (not dust cap) to allow the adjustment screw to fit

Progression Page - G6P Garage

They had like 47 different kinds of diapers there so I picked up some ShamWow's and Duct Tape instead

Comment

hmmm weird wouldnt think you had to drill for that. my mistake though

Mods- VMS ECM/TCM Tune, Custom Magnaflow Cat Back, Full CRAB Intake, Racing Line Motor Mounts and Strut Tower Brace. Tinted Windows & Tails. EBC USR Rotors Front and Rear running YellowStuff Pads
                    Originally posted by ahuhn
                    so i just realized there a drawer in my room that has nothing in it but tequila, condoms and a blow up doll. cant figure out if thats a good thing or not

Comment

Originally posted by datacat View Post
                      Liquid Silver Metallic? Dude, that's the color of my 6 and don't even tell me they don't look good LOL
                      To each his own Data. I have a Liquid Silver Met coupe and I just can't do the black. I wanted the black because of my tails and I'm about to do black wheels for the second time around, but the black lights are just too much for me. Which ever way people go, these lights are a huge WIN in my book.
                      Traded in G6 GTP 17 September 2012 for 2011 Musang GT 5.0L 6sp manual.

"A turbo: exhaust gasses go into the turbocharger and spin it, witchcraft happens and you go faster.”

Get Honor, Stay Honor

Comment

Should be here by end of day Tuesday.

Comment

Originally posted by BORN2SKI View Post
                          He was asking about the hole you need to drill in the car (not dust cap) to allow the adjustment screw to fit
                          ohh so technically you dont HAVE to drill? just if you need to adjust the lights? im really dumb with this kinda stuff haha
                          MY PROGRESSION!

Comment

Originally posted by davidofsurrender View Post
                            ohh so technically you dont HAVE to drill? just if you need to adjust the lights? im really dumb with this kinda stuff haha
                            I dont have them, so I cant tell you for sure, but datacat and Lampoon both have them, and they both drilled the hole. JohnnySorrow also has them, but didnt say if he drilled or not.

Originally posted by datacat View Post
                            I tried to aim the lights with no luck. Holes have to be drilled out like Lampoon did. I told the shop to drill holes to adjust them but of course they didn't along with a bunch of other things they didn't do right...
                            Originally posted by Lampoon View Post
                            hey Paul...any issues with the screw hitting or did you drill a hole like I did?

Progression Page - G6P Garage

They had like 47 different kinds of diapers there so I picked up some ShamWow's and Duct Tape instead

Comment

I dont have them, so I cant tell you for sure, but datacat and Lampoon both have them, and they both drilled the hole. JohnnySorrow also has them, but didnt say if he drilled or not.
                              ahhh ok, i hope the holes arent necessary, i was hoping id be able to install them by myself but i dont want to do any drilling myself -_-
                              MY PROGRESSION!

Comment

Yeah i run hids now, thats not a problem about drilling the caps out, im wondering about the adjustable screw, as we know lampoon has, i like things to work properly very picky about my stuff, thats why if i had to i would drill into the frame, do i want to no but the lights seem to be a win and i guess its where you aim and adjust your setting on the lights as to how far the screw will be in or out... any more info would be great and maybe pictures

Comment

Working...
                                X