Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NEW style Projector headlights from Eagle Eyes.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: NEW style Projector headlights from Eagle Eyes.

Like I said the condensation just froze LOL I'm sure it will clear sooner or later. I just wanted to say the light output on these is amazing. I'm really diggin them...

Comment

Any chance you could come out to a meet in Toronto so I could see them in person?

sigpic
      Mobil 1 | Doctorspeed Stage 3 & 4 CAI | CRABS | Sacchi S45 245 Black 18" Rims | 6000k HID Headlights + Fogs | GT-R Exhaust | 20% Tint | Pioneer AppRadio 2

Comment

Originally posted by TLS2000 View Post
        Any chance you could come out to a meet in Toronto so I could see them in person?
        I'll be in Mississauga within the next couple weeks most likely. I'm planning on relocating there Shoot me a PM and we can swap #'s

Comment

Originally posted by ESU06GTP View Post
          Since you got a silver 6 also, could you take more shots including day light and from further out to so I can see if I'll like them on mine. Night shots like nice so far

I'm adding more pics to my progression page later so check it for more eyecandy...
          Last edited by datacat; 01-28-2011, 06:41 PM.

Comment

looks killer! how do you like those led fogs?

Comment

Originally posted by Dmanj View Post
              looks killer! how do you like those led fogs?
              Thanks buddy. Fogs are more for looks really. I played around with them when I was aiming my lights the other night. The fogs alone are really bright and give a good wide beam but with my lights on they aren't even noticeable whereas the stock ones were to _some_ extent. I guess the design of the LED bulbs don't work well in the fog housing. It's also a different color spectrum I'm not used to so maybe they're helpful in certain conditions. I'm happy with them for looks anyway, it got rid of the ugly yellow stockers

Comment

Originally posted by datacat View Post
                Thanks buddy. Fogs are more for looks really. I played around with them when I was aiming my lights the other night. The fogs alone are really bright and give a good wide beam but with my lights on they aren't even noticeable whereas the stock ones were to _some_ extent. I guess the design of the LED bulbs don't work well in the fog housing. It's also a different color spectrum I'm not used to so maybe they're helpful in certain conditions. I'm happy with them for looks anyway, it got rid of the ugly yellow stockers
                LED's are bright up close but they have always had a hard time projecting light as far as a regular bulb so they probably aren't as bright for driving, but they do look cool in your fogs!!!

I think I might have officially given up on my custom headlights!! I think these things are way to sexy to say no!!!

My Progression---------------------Crimson Crusade---------------------Why Do I Run?
                Originally posted by wzbhnn
                We all like different looks, that's why we mod!!

Comment

huh? Datacat are you in Ontario? How are you driving with no front plate???
                  MODSGT-R, HIDS 6000K, 8000K FOGS, 35% TINT, K&N INTAKE, CRAB HEAT SHIELD, Cquence Rotors

Comment

ohhhh that last picture...beautifullllllllll
                    MY PROGRESSION!

http://www.g6performance.com/forum/s...ad.php?t=20987

MY FACEBOOK: http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001142709219

Comment

Just bought some of the chrome ones... black would not look good on my color.

I'll let you guys know how they are when I get them. Broke part of my headlights when I installed HIDs, bought a new assembly... I hate the light output pattern. So... -$340... >_>

Comment

Originally posted by IanG View Post
                        Just bought some of the chrome ones... black would not look good on my color.
                        Liquid Silver Metallic? Dude, that's the color of my 6 and don't even tell me they don't look good LOL

Comment

haha they do look really good, maybe the chrome will look just as good or nicer! i have carbon black so i pretty much need/want the chrome whenever i order mind black on black..nah thats to much lol
                          MY PROGRESSION!

http://www.g6performance.com/forum/s...ad.php?t=20987

MY FACEBOOK: http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001142709219

Comment

Noooo, I don't have liquid silver metallic. I have a darker grey one.

I did a hack-photoshop of the black and the chrome ones... black didn't look nearly as good as the chrome did :\

Worse comes to worse I'll see how the Chrome ones look IRL and if they look horrible, I'll return them for the black ones.

Comment

Thanks for the pics, looking good on that liquid silver! After seeing them I think black bezel is def the way to go with mine also, especially having the cf hood.
                              Still think that center halo would have been better positioned a bit higher, but I guess they know what they're making. Wonder how these would look with eyelids, as long as they don't cover the top of that inner halo since it's bigger
                              Current: 2015 Volvo s60 t6 awd r-design platinum

Former: 2006 Pontiac G6 GTP 3.9L Sedan Silver loaded w/ GT-R Exhaust, CRABS CAB Intake w/ FPU, AIT Carbon Fiber hood & roof wing spoiler, GM Ground Effects Kit, Eagle Eyes black CCFL halo projectors, 18" Konig Airstrike rims, shadow chrome recessed upper/lower grilles, 35% tint all around, tinted tails, Kenwood Excelon X497 Head Unit, R1 concepts drilled/slotted rotors, silver door plate sills, Racingline STB, Bridgestone Potenza Pole Position tires, custom GTP floor/trunk mats, gm carbon silver interior trim kit, CF dart & pillar overlays/plate bracket, rs-1 cf/silver pedals, red calipers w/ GTP logos, chief badge replacements, red/silver painted engine/battery covers, windshield washer relocate

Comment

i love the look of the black but i think the chrome would look better on my black gtp.....yet another thing to add on my over 100 buy list lol

Comment

Working...
                                X