Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NEW style Projector headlights from Eagle Eyes.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: NEW style Projector headlights from Eagle Eyes.

Originally posted by blueG6demon View Post
    Cut off pics? Srsly.
    I posted these on page 4. Still would be nice to see some others with HIDs

These are pictures taken by G6ToPLeTBaCK~ on G6 owners club:

Btw. Does anyone know if the dust caps on the back of the stock headlights will fit these ones? Or could someone check when they install theirs?
    Last edited by Dmanj; 01-11-2011, 11:19 PM.

Comment

really tempted now. just need another good check.

Mods- VMS ECM/TCM Tune, Custom Magnaflow Cat Back, Full CRAB Intake, Racing Line Motor Mounts and Strut Tower Brace. Tinted Windows & Tails. EBC USR Rotors Front and Rear running YellowStuff Pads
      Originally posted by ahuhn
      so i just realized there a drawer in my room that has nothing in it but tequila, condoms and a blow up doll. cant figure out if thats a good thing or not

Comment

Would prefer to seem some against a flat wall.... hard to get a good idea when the wall is doing all that...sticking out and stuff.
        Current 2002 Galaxy Silver Grand Prix GTP (L67 3.8 S/C)
        97 Liquid Red Grand Prix GT - Rip/2009 Midnight Blue Metallic Sedan : RIP

Comment

Originally posted by Dmanj View Post
          I posted these on page 4. Still would be nice to see some others with HIDs

These are pictures taken by G6ToPLeTBaCK~ on G6 owners club:

Btw. Does anyone know if the dust caps on the back of the stock headlights will fit these ones? Or could someone check when they install theirs?
          I wanted to check that myself but I forgot, don't have the new lights here with me but looking at the stock lights and caps I would say it's a good chance...

Comment

I keep forgettting.....Ill try and get some.
            Please consider supporting G6P -Tap here

MODS:
            Crab Intakes CAB, MPD Ram Air hood, Custom exhaust,
            WAMS High Performance Tune and a whole lot more....

Comment

Damn.... I want!!!!!

Originally posted by BAMBAMM
              I'm about the best wingman in the San Joaquin Valley...........I'm the guy that will hit on the ugly friend, so you can swoop in and bag the hottie friend.

Comment

y does the low beam housing look like its a lazy eye
                Cold air intake, racingline engine mounts, painted engine cover, tinted tail lights, resonator delete, red and black calipers, Flowmaster 50 series, black upper recessed grills,cobalt ss/tc rims, massive audio nano 800w amp, pioneer A series 460W speakers, pioneer double din touch screen headunit and debadge[color=#FF0000][

My Progression:http://www.g6performance.com/forum/s...;s+progression
                JOIN FOREVERPONTIAC.COM...NOW!!!!!!

Comment

yeah that's the only poor thing I see with these, still gonna get them though
                  Current: 2015 Volvo s60 t6 awd r-design platinum

Former: 2006 Pontiac G6 GTP 3.9L Sedan Silver loaded w/ GT-R Exhaust, CRABS CAB Intake w/ FPU, AIT Carbon Fiber hood & roof wing spoiler, GM Ground Effects Kit, Eagle Eyes black CCFL halo projectors, 18" Konig Airstrike rims, shadow chrome recessed upper/lower grilles, 35% tint all around, tinted tails, Kenwood Excelon X497 Head Unit, R1 concepts drilled/slotted rotors, silver door plate sills, Racingline STB, Bridgestone Potenza Pole Position tires, custom GTP floor/trunk mats, gm carbon silver interior trim kit, CF dart & pillar overlays/plate bracket, rs-1 cf/silver pedals, red calipers w/ GTP logos, chief badge replacements, red/silver painted engine/battery covers, windshield washer relocate

Comment

i cant lol sounds dumb but i dont like the look of them at day
                    Cold air intake, racingline engine mounts, painted engine cover, tinted tail lights, resonator delete, red and black calipers, Flowmaster 50 series, black upper recessed grills,cobalt ss/tc rims, massive audio nano 800w amp, pioneer A series 460W speakers, pioneer double din touch screen headunit and debadge[color=#FF0000][

Comment

Originally posted by killiger2009 View Post
                      i cant lol sounds dumb but i dont like the look of them at day
                      well thats an easy fix. dont look at them during the day only at night

Mods- VMS ECM/TCM Tune, Custom Magnaflow Cat Back, Full CRAB Intake, Racing Line Motor Mounts and Strut Tower Brace. Tinted Windows & Tails. EBC USR Rotors Front and Rear running YellowStuff Pads
                      Originally posted by ahuhn
                      so i just realized there a drawer in my room that has nothing in it but tequila, condoms and a blow up doll. cant figure out if thats a good thing or not

Comment

lol its not only me but wat others think

Comment

If its not for you then thats great. Thank you for your opinion.
                          The less that get it the more unique mine is. So dont buy them.

I noticed something cool this morning. At side angles the 5 side lights and the bottom row
                          of lights under the blinker merge and look like an "L" of lights. Looks really cool!!

I tried to snap pix but Im gonna have to use my real camera. The cell isnt showing it right. Too much light.

So stay tuned!!

MODS:

Comment

Awesome! You're going to hate me Lampoon But I have stealth bulbs coming in the mail. I'm probably changing my markers too with the same I used for my plate Xenon White 5 SMD bulbs... my plate looks awesome btw LOL

Comment

Thats why I posted it up....in case anyone else wanted to do it.

MODS:

Comment

You decided yet on HIDs? I picked up those 6000K LED fogs from Tupperware so I want to see how they look first. Still unsure about HIDs though...

Comment

Working...
                                X