Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NEW style Projector headlights from Eagle Eyes.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: NEW style Projector headlights not spyders.

Originally posted by UrW0rstNightmare View Post
    i have some in my stock headlights and it is so annoying, thats why im leaning towards these
    Same for me. After keeping an eye on this thread i'm thinking about getting some of these.
    07 G6 GT Progression [traded]
    05 Sentra S-ER Spec-V Progression

Comment

• Re: NEW style Projector headlights from Eagle Eyes.

Originally posted by Lampoon View Post
      yeah I wish I waited to order the HIDs. These throw out light just fine.

I will be putting mine in since I now have them but like I said....Im in no hurry and have
      about 10 other mods I need to do.

hey Paul...any issues with the screw hitting or did you drill a hole like I did?
      Not at all.

Like I said, I followed your install closely and was fully expecting to have to drill. But, my screw had plenty of clearance. So, it was just a straight swap, plug-and-play.

Comment

Hate to be a bother guys, but would you be able to answer this?

A. Output a better, brighter light illuminating the road better?
        ... in relation to stock headlights wit HIDs?

Comment

Originally posted by JohnnySorrow View Post
          Not at all.

Like I said, I followed your install closely and was fully expecting to have to drill. But, my screw had plenty of clearance. So, it was just a straight swap, plug-and-play.
          I hope mine are just plug n play but no biggie if holes have to be drilled. Should have them installed by Weds...

Comment

• Re: NEW style Projector headlights not spyders.

Originally posted by SkinnyPete View Post
            Same for me. After keeping an eye on this thread i'm thinking about getting some of these.

I really want them but i feel why not wait till spring to get them but then again they would be nice for the winter
            2007 Pontiac GTP...8000k HID's Low Bean...3000k HID's Fogs...Crab Intake...Custom LEDs ...Tint...Drilled and Slotted Rotors...Recessed Upper and Lower Grilles...Eagle Eye Headlights...Tinted Tails

Comment

Originally posted by datacat View Post
              I hope mine are just plug n play but no biggie if holes have to be drilled. Should have them installed by Weds...
              Make sure you post pics.

Comment

For sure, I don't know much about headlights like what are good cutoff lines, light output etc.. I know my old stockers were never adjusted from the time I got the car. I had a hard time seeing the road at night but I just figured the headlights were junk. The shops installing them while doing a bunch of other work so I'll see how they are and try and get some pics then you guys can tell me if they are adjusted properly LOL

Comment

I just bought a pair for 296 with shipping. A tip for you guys who are looking to get these: there's a few listings on e-bay with a minimum starting bid and shipping that total 296. If you wait until the last hour or so to put your bid in you can get them for less than $300. I guess you could put the bid in any time but this way there's no competition.

Comment

Originally posted by jakegee019 View Post
                    I just bought a pair for 296 with shipping. A tip for you guys who are looking to get these: there's a few listings on e-bay with a minimum starting bid and shipping that total 296. If you wait until the last hour or so to put your bid in you can get them for less than $300. I guess you could put the bid in any time but this way there's no competition.
                    I believe Sabersport is the only seller who has the chrome version, he also has 20,000+ feedback. I ordered from racerinnovation (they have their own payment system through channeladvisor so you can use a creditcard and avoid paypal fees) I received mine by Fedex ground in 3 business days, actually 5 days because of new years.

Comment

I bought mine from Racer Innovation, too. I was pretty happy with the price and shipping time.
                      Last edited by JohnnySorrow; 01-11-2011, 05:20 PM.

Comment

Seems everyone is happy anyway Haven't heard any bad reports yet!!

Comment

Cut off pics? Srsly.
                          Current 2002 Galaxy Silver Grand Prix GTP (L67 3.8 S/C)
                          97 Liquid Red Grand Prix GT - Rip/2009 Midnight Blue Metallic Sedan : RIP

Comment

Yeah I got mine from a seller called ctrusa. He had good feedback and everything, we'll see how long it takes him to ship it. Im in no hurry anyways because my car is sitting for the winter lol.

Comment

i find it funny how we all bought from diff sellers, and GOOD FOR US.

no one wanted to give us a group buy, so we spread our cash around.

jerks. serves them right for not getting back to any of us about group buys. could have had alot of business from us.

Comment

Originally posted by Dav3 View Post
                                i find it funny how we all bought from diff sellers, and GOOD FOR US.

no one wanted to give us a group buy, so we spread our cash around.

jerks. serves them right for not getting back to any of us about group buys. could have had alot of business from us.
                                I hear ya, but these are ebay (stores) with 20,000++ feedback, they deal with hundreds of transactions per week. Many times it's the same seller, employees, etc under different accounts. These big guys are all out of cali or city of industry.

I wish there was a group buy though. It's the smaller businesses that benefit from this. The lights ended up costing me $340 CAD. They nailed me 13% at the border, only the 2nd or 3rd time I've had to pay taxes or duty so not bad.
                                Last edited by datacat; 01-11-2011, 07:50 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X