Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Molded Splash Guards

I just ordered these molded splash guards (below) from my dealer:

Molded Splash Guards - Front, Custom, Left Hand & Right Hand, No Logo, Black

Molded Splash Guards - Rear, Custom, Left Hand & Right Hand, No Logo, Black

There was some confusion due to the part numbers. The numbers above are what I ordered, but there was a third number:

Molded Splash Guards - Front with No Logo, Black

Does anyone know what the difference is?

Thanks.

one is plastic and has a moulded profile, and the other is more of a rubber mud flap.
    Black 06 GTP Coupe - Dr. Speed Cold Air Box, Tinted Windows, Projektorz - Coming this week: Grafxworks Pontiac overlays all around, Black Painted Calipers w/ ZZP Decals and Rockblocker Smoked Tail Light Covers !!

Comment

Are you thinking of the Contour Splash Guards?

Contour Splash Guards - 8.95 inch Wide, Front, Black without Logo

Contour Splash Guards - Pontiac G6 Logo includes Right Hand & Left Hand - Black

Those are the generic ones I believe.

Comment

I noticed on the GM Online Ordering Guide, for the 2007 G6 accessories, there are only two options for the Molded Splash Guards – but no part numbers are listed:

Molded Splash Guards - Rear, Custom, Left Hand and Right Hand, No Logo, Black

These are the descriptions from part numbers 17800504 and 12499555 (based on the 2006 descriptions).

I ordered 12499554 rather than 17800504, but if the description from 12499554 isn’t in the Online Ordering Guide have I ordered an old part number?

Sorry for all the numbers…

Comment

are the molded -
          http://www.gmgoodwrench.com/accessor...toured -<br />http://www.gmgoodwrench.com/accessoriesjsp/accessorydetail.jsp?make=pontiac&model=g6&year=200 6&detail=06_G6_CSG&sid=2657903017809120these
          Black 06 GTP Coupe - Dr. Speed Cold Air Box, Tinted Windows, Projektorz - Coming this week: Grafxworks Pontiac overlays all around, Black Painted Calipers w/ ZZP Decals and Rockblocker Smoked Tail Light Covers !!

Comment

I understand, but I'm not looking for information on the differences between Molded vs. Contour.

I'm trying to find out the difference between the three different part numbers for the Molded Splash Guards.

Thanks.

Comment

one is for the front, one is for the back, and one is for both

Comment

I think the molded splash guards are for both being that they have no contour to the body. I think they have a typo on the GMgoodwrench website, because the part number with the logo, doesn't say front or rear.....

Comment

Which one is for both?

Molded Splash Guards - Front, Custom, Left Hand & Right Hand, No Logo, Black

Molded Splash Guards - Rear, Custom, Left Hand & Right Hand, No Logo, Black

Comment

Anyone know?

Comment

Working...
                    X