Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Keith's 2009.5 GT

Originally posted by The01Cav View Post
    Please post vids, I wanna hear how Borlas sound on the G6!

Also instead of 2 mufflers, look into a Borla 40477 muffler, it's a crossflow style muffler like they use on the camaro's and firebirds.
    i will as i think there should be anyway and no one really does other than the GMPP exhaust which is made by borla.

as for the crossflow camaro muffler the 2 singles will flow a little better(wont have to make a quick turn into the muffler) and look cleaner imo.

zlatsky- you from the north east? i was at new england dragway for all the chevy and the camaro firebird days?

Comment

no i'm in texas but i swear i've seen that picture multiple times before...

G6 - 240sx - Lancer - 325is - WRX

Comment

exhaust video ( dont mind my daughters version first

borla pro xs mufflers, 4" tips, custom y off stock mid pipe

Comment

Sounds good, pretty mellow toned. Maybe look into removing the factory resonator.
          2009 Ford Mustang Premium Pony 4.0L
          2001 GMC Sierra SL 4.3L

Comment

That has to be the best G6 exhaust i have ever heard...

Please give me a parts list and detailed pictures! short of Kman's exhaust setup this is the best ever... The GTR doesn't have Shiz on that setup.

Where oh man... more videos!

MAH PROGRESSION THREAD.................................................. .................................Mah Cardomain

Comment

Originally posted by Tupperware SC2 View Post

Please give me a parts list and detailed pictures! short of Kman's exhaust setup this is the best ever... The GTR doesn't have Shiz on that setup.

The GMPP exhaust should be similar, the GMPP is made by Borla so I could only assume. The GT-R isn't bad but imho borla has a much nicer sound!
              2001 GMC Sierra SL 4.3L

Comment

Good lookin G6, interesting color choice, I dont think I've ever seen that color. Atleast not around where i live and there's alot of 6's around here. Really like the exhaust, as far as how it looks and sounds. U should get sum take off vids of it. Pretty impressive Z28 too, cant wait to see what u do with the 6.
                Mods: FlashTech, GT-R, K&N, Kenwood, JVC, CQuence

Comment

Originally posted by Tupperware SC2 View Post

its setup almost exactly like kmans to be honest i gave my guy his picture to base it off of lol.
                  2-2.25" offset in/centerinlet borla pro xs mufflers
                  2- 2.25" to 4" stainless tips
                  thats it for parts, pretty simple and all for under 350 including labor

Comment

also i need to get another video as now its broken in more and is a little louder and deeper than it was. very mellow and tame so perfect for an everyday driver/family car.

Comment

Nice 6, the color is gorgeous!
                      My Cardomain Page

20% all around black tint, 17” black MSR-040 rims, red calipers, 3rd brake overlay, tinted tails, black emblem overlays, front & rear Alpine speakers, 2-10" Alpine subs, 500 watt Rockford Fosgate amp
                      Mods planned soon: On hold for now
                      Future Mods: 18" MSR's, 6000K HIDs, Interior LED's, Metra kit w/ Alpine CDE-102
                      Originally posted by 1BADG6GT
                      LOL. Freakin Sara... you and your AWESOME Gyna!!!

Comment

That sounds awesome! I always wanted to do an exhaust set up like that when I had my 6...
                        2005 Chevy Trailblazer: K and N CAI, Gibson Cat Back Exhaust, Billet Grille, Tinted Aftermarket Tail Lights.

Comment

Originally posted by 2004malibuowner View Post
                          That sounds awesome! I always wanted to do an exhaust set up like that when I had my 6...
                          Now just do it to the trailblazer, there was a vid of a 4.2 with borla proxs mufflers that sounded really nice.
                          2001 GMC Sierra SL 4.3L

Comment

Can you take under car pictures and give a parts list?

Thanks!

MAH PROGRESSION THREAD.................................................. .................................Mah Cardomain

Comment

^^that, and make is snappy please.

Comment

well these arnt the best but they do show the system. dont mind the dirt its been raining for a few days here.

parts are as follows too

Borla 40357 pro-xs mufflers 2.25" inlet/outlet center/offset-2

Vibrant Performance 1207 - 4" O.D. S.S. EXHAUST-2

was under 200 shipped too!!
                                custom y-pipe and install was 150 by a local custom exhaust shop

Comment

Working...
                                X