Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: ThatAt&tGuys 2008 G6 GT Coupe Death -> G35 Coupe Progres

Originally posted by ThatAttGuy View Post
    Well right now my mod list is all details. Got the calipers painted black, blacked out grill, side vents, new billet cowels and AMG emblem on rear quarters. i added the SRT stripe to my rear side skirts too. Intake was a huge gain, supercharger screams so loud now lol plus upgraded IC pump.

Next is 64MM SC pulley, upgraded heat exchanger(slk32AMG), and tune. Idk what else there is to do to this car after that. SRT6s are doing high 11's 1/4 mile with those mods.
    Sorry to hear about the G35. I'm not a huge fan of the crossfires but look forward to seeing your progress! Good luck with it. You do not see many SRT6 Crossfires. I hear you on the intake. After I installed the Stratmosphere Intake on my S4 the supercharger screams. Its great.

Originally posted by ThatAttGuy View Post
    Right now im sitting on my arse waiting for my settlement from a car accident If its enough, i want a audi TTS, white. Broken femurs are worth some $$$ thankfully.
    Good luck with the settlement! Hope you are feeling ok. Audi TTS in white... Badass!!
    2011 Ibis B8 Audi S4

*When you turn your car on... does it return the favor?*

Comment

I nommed the SRT6 for ROTM! Sick little car man!

Progression Page

Comment

Oh WOW thanks!

Sorry ive been gone so long! some updates for you all, SRT6 is gone now. Traded her in for my 2011 Oolong TTS! Ive been busy being a broker so i completely forgot about my favorite forum.

Ive been busy at work though i promise! Heres my mod list for you all!
        -STaSIS Stage 2 beta ECU
        -Nuespeed Intake kit
        -Nuespeed K04 turbo discharge upgrade
        -APR Intercooler and upgraded silcone hoses
        -Milltek 3" downpipe
        -Milltek 200Cel Cats
        -Milltek 3" Cat-Back
        -Upgraded Diverter Valve D1
        -Audi RS4 19 x 9 wheels hyper silver
        -Defi 52mm Boost Gauge with Osir Vent mount
        -034Motorsports Cat Cel spacer
        Nuespeed internally vented cross drilled rotors and ceramic pads(front and back)

and all this she makes 24.5 pounds of boost from 2500rpm up via a 6 speed S-tronic dual clutch transmission. Quattro AWD via the gen4 haldex center differential.

Pixs

==my max boost==

soon im looking into lighter wheels and ive done 3 runs on the dyno so far, puts down about 332awhp corrected and makes 338lbs torque. No dyno sheet sadly, moving into a new apartment meant the GF tossed all my papers... Luckily i managed to pull my TITLE out of the trash lmao.

Comment

Sexy audi
          Mods: GT-R exhaust, CRABs O3 w/FPU, 35% tint, 5000K HID lows/fogs, upper/lower recessed grilles, Racingline strut bar, concept darts, white LED map/dome/mirror/trunk/license/reverse lights

Comment

Damn...
            Mods: AIT Hood, Black EE's, Crab O3, 25% Tint all around, Matt Black Dipped Rims, LED's in Hood Scoops, Intake Resonator Delete, Blacked out Pontiac Darts, De-badge, Molded mud flaps, Flat Black grille surrounds, Flat Black window trim, GM logo Interior Re-Badge, Tinted Tail lights.

Future Mods: Flowmaster Super44, Matt Black Recessed Uppers, Matt Black Recessed Lowers (awaiting install), Eibach Drop, Interior LED's.

"Life's short. Drive fast, leave a sexy corpse."

Comment

That's awesome man!!

Comment

• Re: ThatAt&tGuys 2008 G6 GT Coupe Death -> G35 Coupe Progression UPDATED PIX!

thanks!

what do you guys think of these wheels? they are 19 x 9 and are weighed at 19lbs per.

Comment

338whp on 24lb of boost? must be one tiny turbo.

looks really nice though.

G6 - 240sx - Lancer - 325is - WRX

Comment

its a k04 turbo mounted to a 2litre motor. its not about power, its abiut how you use it. she weighs only 3050lbs

Comment

Get those wheels!! I would put mine back on right now if they weren't so heavy lol

Comment

When the sun doesn't hit the car directly.

##also the magnetic ride was active in this pic. so its 10mm lower then the other pics above.##
                        Last edited by ThatAttGuy; 06-08-2012, 12:08 AM.

Comment

JESUS wats the WHP and 1/4
                          Cold air intake, racingline engine mounts, painted engine cover, tinted tail lights, resonator delete, red and black calipers, Flowmaster 50 series, black upper recessed grills,cobalt ss/tc rims, massive audio nano 800w amp, pioneer A series 460W speakers, pioneer double din touch screen headunit and debadge[color=#FF0000][

My Progression:http://www.g6performance.com/forum/s...;s+progression
                          JOIN FOREVERPONTIAC.COM...NOW!!!!!!

Comment

332 hp / 338ftlb to all 4 wheels as she sits. i havent dragged her yet, but a similar car on youtube does 12.29@112.84

forward to 1.50 in the video for 1/4 mile.

Comment

So after getting a quote on those wheels i posted above, they want 7 weeks and 4900 dollars for a set of 4~!

im thinking these ans some new tires for almost half that, what do guys think?

Comment

that's nice. i figured they would just put in the typical k03.

G6 - 240sx - Lancer - 325is - WRX

Comment

Working...
                                X