Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

code p0496: Purge Flow Fault...Easy fix?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: code p0496: Purge Flow Fault...Easy fix?

Originally posted by Tombstone86
    Thanks. I appeciate the understanding. Nobody's perfect. I'm just glad we got to understading before any drama started

mods feel free to clean up misunderstanding

[ Post made via Mobile Device ]

im too lazy to clean maybe later lol

Remember if "the" and "and" are spelled right its not a genuine Ahuhn post

Dear God, please send clothes to all those poor ladies in Daddy's computer. Amen.
    Originally posted by snowmanG6
    you would try to tape a poptart to her then give her a bag a skittles and tell her to fart a rainbow

Comment

it was a 200+ dealer fix...purge valve was changed...had to do it to pass inspection

"Wheel gap can be compared to a vaginaa. The more fingers you can stick in the worse off you are. "

Comment

Well mines gonna be fix-it-later cuz I don't have to pass any inspection lol

Current Mods: K&N Typhoon Air Intake System, 10000K DDM HID Lows and fogs, 6000K Highs, 18" Forte Nokturnal rims, Michelin Pilot HX MXM4 Tires, Chrome upper and lower grilles, self tinted tail lights, self painted interior pieces, RacingLine front strut tower bar, GT-R exhaust, Blue painted Calipers, Lampoon blue dart overlays, LED reverse lights, sometimes a WAMS tune,Brembo Brake Conversion, Cobalt SS rear Brake conversion, 15mm H&R Spacers, ATE Super Blue Racing Brake Fluid, Eagle Eye CCFL Headlights, Optima Yellow top Battery, Moog Control Arms & Tie rod ends, BMD SS Brake Lines, BMD Swaybar Links, White LED Gauge Lights,

RIP
        INDIAN WARRIORS
        1926-2010

Comment

Does anybody happen to have an actual pict of this purge valve?
          Current Mods: K&N Typhoon Air Intake System, 10000K DDM HID Lows and fogs, 6000K Highs, 18" Forte Nokturnal rims, Michelin Pilot HX MXM4 Tires, Chrome upper and lower grilles, self tinted tail lights, self painted interior pieces, RacingLine front strut tower bar, GT-R exhaust, Blue painted Calipers, Lampoon blue dart overlays, LED reverse lights, sometimes a WAMS tune,Brembo Brake Conversion, Cobalt SS rear Brake conversion, 15mm H&R Spacers, ATE Super Blue Racing Brake Fluid, Eagle Eye CCFL Headlights, Optima Yellow top Battery, Moog Control Arms & Tie rod ends, BMD SS Brake Lines, BMD Swaybar Links, White LED Gauge Lights,

RIP
          INDIAN WARRIORS
          1926-2010

Comment

I got a replacement purge valve from GMPD. Does anyone have a pict of it's location?

RIP
            INDIAN WARRIORS
            1926-2010

Comment

good luck...i think it's in the backseat somewhere near where the gas tank is

"Wheel gap can be compared to a vaginaa. The more fingers you can stick in the worse off you are. "

Comment

NM I found it. I looked yesterday and couldn't find it but today I took another look and found it then replaced it. Don't know if my CEL will stop but I took Picts and will do a how to this weekend. Very easy to change once you find it, I'm deffinatly glad I didn't whimp out and take it to the stealership.

RIP
                INDIAN WARRIORS
                1926-2010

Comment

yea mine was still under warranty...was it under the seat?

Comment

purge valve is by the TB vent solenoid is on tiop of the gas tank

Remember if "the" and "and" are spelled right its not a genuine Ahuhn post

Dear God, please send clothes to all those poor ladies in Daddy's computer. Amen.
                    Originally posted by snowmanG6
                    you would try to tape a poptart to her then give her a bag a skittles and tell her to fart a rainbow

Comment

Working...
                    X