X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Ungerdog's GTP Progression

loving those rims bro!! from one 4door g6 to another
    Blue Man Group
    Current Mods: tint 35% front & !5%back, Alpine Type E 2-12" subs w/ Rockford Fosgate P400 Amp &cap, Rockford Fosgate 6.5" and 6"X9", R1Concepts E-Line slotted/cross drilled Rotors w/ Pads and painted blue calipers, 6,000k flashtech HIDs, and chrome be gone...

Future Mods: GXP/AIT front bumper, LED tinted tails, modded painted headlights with halos, Rockford Fosgate 6"x9" in the back doors

Originally posted by danmccormick87
    gotta love iraq bootlegging

Comment

Recessed grilles, hood grilles and replacement headlight have arrived. Still waiting for GXP hood and GM body kit. Hopefully those will arrive next week. Then it is go time. Looks like I am going with silver on the recessed upper & lowers. A bodyshop guy that is going to paint them gave me a couple of examples of the silver and I have one picked out that should look good.
      Done: G6 2009.5 spoiler, Eibach Springs, Disc Italia cross-drilled and slotted rotors, Disc Italia ceramic brake pads, GT-R Exhaust, CRAB Intake, GM body kit, G6 GXP Street Edition Hood, recessed upper/lower grilles painted matte satin silver, red brake calipers w/decals, 35% tint
      Electric Blue body color matched: Stock GTP rims on inner portion only, Racingline strut bar, engine cover, battery cover & interior trim pieces

My Progression Thread

Comment

so....where did you get all this money at?....whoreing women out of ur basement?

"Wheel gap can be compared to a vaginaa. The more fingers you can stick in the worse off you are. "

Comment

I won powerball and decided to modify a G6 with it.
          Done: G6 2009.5 spoiler, Eibach Springs, Disc Italia cross-drilled and slotted rotors, Disc Italia ceramic brake pads, GT-R Exhaust, CRAB Intake, GM body kit, G6 GXP Street Edition Hood, recessed upper/lower grilles painted matte satin silver, red brake calipers w/decals, 35% tint
          Electric Blue body color matched: Stock GTP rims on inner portion only, Racingline strut bar, engine cover, battery cover & interior trim pieces

My Progression Thread

Comment

no way...how much....i feel like ur lyin to me but i have know you would never lie to me

"Wheel gap can be compared to a vaginaa. The more fingers you can stick in the worse off you are. "

Comment

Originally posted by ungerdog
              I won powerball and decided to modify a G6 with it.
              Umm...then buy something other than a G6... Or at least put a corvette engine in it or something.

Comment

Quick update. My new headlight has arrived, recessed upper/lower grilles have arrived, hood insert grilles have arrived. Still waiting for the hood which should be any day now. The GM body kit is delayed. After waiting for 3 weeks I received a message today stating that "GM does not currently have a release date for this part." I asked if that meant weeks or months and they said "We don't know."

I guess I have to consider the body kit dead in the water at this time. I would like to get a decent body kit from somewhere asap. If anyone knows of anything please let me know.

My Progression Thread

Comment

idk dude just keep the front end stock
                  Cold air intake, racingline engine mounts, painted engine cover, tinted tail lights, resonator delete, red and black calipers, Flowmaster 50 series, black upper recessed grills,cobalt ss/tc rims, massive audio nano 800w amp, pioneer A series 460W speakers, pioneer double din touch screen headunit and debadge[color=#FF0000][

My Progression:http://www.g6performance.com/forum/s...;s+progression
                  JOIN FOREVERPONTIAC.COM...NOW!!!!!!

Comment

And just like that the body kit is otw. They just called and said they were able to get one and they are shipping directly to me, should be here early part of next week. Now...when is that hood getting here?

My Progression Thread

Comment

Update: Body kit has arrived and I am only waiting on the hood to get here. My strut bar has arrived and along with my engine cover and battery cover have all been body color matched and clearcoated. I will get all of those on and get pictures out soon.

My Progression Thread

Comment

I hope you got springs in mail too

[ Post made via Mobile Device ]

Comment

Originally posted by cookiemonster17

he didnt, he said hes not lowering the car earlier in the thread.

Comment

Originally posted by cdubb33
                            Originally posted by cookiemonster17

he didnt, he said hes not lowering the car earlier in the thread.

I am considering it. If I do lower the car, it would have to be as little as possible.

My Progression Thread

Comment

Eibach...

Comment

eibach is a must if you want to complete the look

Comment

Working...
                                X