Can't log in..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can't log in..

I have an account on here under a different name and I cannot log into that account.. Everytime I try to log in I ALWAYS, on any computer even after several months after trying, get this message:

You exceeded the maximum allowed number of login attempts. In addition to your username and password you now also have to enter the confirm code from the image you see below.

I enter the code and still nothing, it never tells me there's an incorrect password. What can I do? I don't want to start a new account I want that one back lol! Please help me!!
    .:GTPCruiser:.
    '06 Pontiac G6 GTP
    GT-R Exhaust - Cold Air Intake - Red Painted Calipers - Tinted Windows/Tails - Painted Engine Components - Badge Overlays - Super White Headlights & Fog Lights - Custom Painted Stock Rims - Aftermarket Grilles - Blue Interior LED's

Re: Can't log in..

you've had this username since january and you are just now trying to log in to your old one?

Comment

I know it sounds weird haha! I was out traveling for almost all of last year for business and I just was so busy I never had time to get on here. I emailed a moderator forever ago and never got any help. So i'm now trying to get back on. But I like my other username, it's quikg6guy.. oh well.. Guess i'm stuck with this one.
      '06 Pontiac G6 GTP
      GT-R Exhaust - Cold Air Intake - Red Painted Calipers - Tinted Windows/Tails - Painted Engine Components - Badge Overlays - Super White Headlights & Fog Lights - Custom Painted Stock Rims - Aftermarket Grilles - Blue Interior LED's

Comment

when was the last time you logged in under that name? I dont know for sure but I think they will delete certain accounts if it is inactive for so long?

Comment

Just this past November so not even 5 months
          '06 Pontiac G6 GTP

Comment

Have you used the "Forgot your password?" thing where it emails you????
            2015 Chevy SS, Perfect Blue Metallic, Sunroof, No Spare, M6
            Appearance: Full LED Conversion, 6000L D3S HID Bulbs, Holden Rear and Front Embloms
            Go Stuff: Diablew 93 Octane Tune

Missed and not forgotten. Traded.
            2005 CGM GTO.
            386whp, 364ft-lb torque, Corsa Sport Exhaust, Tuning, K&N Intake, VX Tails, Halo Projectors
            2009 G8 GT SRM Premium Package, 6000K LED + HID Lows, Factory Bluetooth Retrofit, Atari Gauges, Factory iPod Control, 93 Octane Diablew Tune, Vararam Intake, MBR Strut Bar, Corsa Catback, DBA 4000SX Slotted + Drilled Rotors, Hawk Ceramic Pads.

Comment

Originally posted by WoodburyMan
              Have you used the "Forgot your password?" thing where it emails you????
              Wow! This is weird.. So I tried the whole "Forgot your password" deal forever ago, and everytime I would send an email it would say the email doesnt match our system and I tried all the emails I know..

Well I just tried it again and it worked... ha! So now I can log into that account again. So looks like i'll be off this one and back as "QuikG6Guy"!! Thanks WoodburyMan!
              '06 Pontiac G6 GTP

Comment

Looks like your gonna have to change the title to your progression thread

Comment

Working...
                X