What's the best Wiper Blades?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: What's the best Wiper Blades?

I have had the neofoams and they r amazing and i will wont go back to using anything else
    8000k hids, interior paint, tint 35 front/ 20 back, tinted tails with pontiac symbol, blacked out headlights with black eyelids, red grille lights, racing stripes, interior neons, 2- OZaudio 10 in subs, 1800 watt kenwood amp, 17in XXR-001, intake, custom exhaust, painted engine cover

Comment

Ok, Do the Neoforms use a big plastic adapter? I bought a set of blades at Costco and the blade is loose on the adapter and sometimes falls off. Occasionally the driver's side leaves an unwiped area right in the line of sight. When clearing the windshield of ice last week, the wife knocked the blade off and didn't take the car to work because of it. I don't want the plastic adapter type anymore. By the way, I bought this car used, what do the original blades look like? Do they have a plastic adapter? Do they have the little arms on the blade like Anco or are they the big floppy type? It doesn't seem like the long floppy unsupported thing can conform to the windshield as well as an Anco type even though it gives the manufacturers the opportunity to charge the outrageous prices for the inferior product. WTF.

Comment

The trico neoforms are the shiz. They don't use an adapter, they have their own special clip that the g6 needs. This is my second winter with these on and they are still working fine. Wait for them to go on sale at advance auto or anywhere else that has sales on them. You can get the set for like 30 when on sale.
        sigpic
        Wheels, Hood, Taillights, Engine, Doors, Mirrors, Bumpers,
        Windows, Trunk, Seats, Radio, Carpet, Muffler, Sunroof,
        Shifter, Pedals, Headlights, Grilles, Door Panels, etc.

Comment

dude forget the latitudes. Go with rain x REPELS they are basically latitudes with a special solution added to the blade itself and in a application bottle which you apply directly to all your exterior glass. It beads up water on impact SO WELL THAT I DONT EVEN USE MY wipers IN RAIN ANYMORE. it just beads up and the wind takes it away! They are amazing! I've only seen them at pep boys and they cost more than latitudes but with good reason.

Comment

The repels are pointless. Save the money and just get a bottle of rainx is how I look at it. Just another way for them to make more money. Plus the connectors on the rainx are crappy. (My opinions)
            sigpic
            Wheels, Hood, Taillights, Engine, Doors, Mirrors, Bumpers,
            Windows, Trunk, Seats, Radio, Carpet, Muffler, Sunroof,
            Shifter, Pedals, Headlights, Grilles, Door Panels, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by samurai View Post
              dude forget the latitudes. Go with rain x REPELS they are basically latitudes with a special solution added to the blade itself and in a application bottle which you apply directly to all your exterior glass. It beads up water on impact SO WELL THAT I DONT EVEN USE MY wipers IN RAIN ANYMORE. it just beads up and the wind takes it away! They are amazing! I've only seen them at pep boys and they cost more than latitudes but with good reason.
              That's what regular RainX solution does

Car Domain | ForeverPontiac.com | Progression

Originally posted by WoodburyMan
              G6Performance - now with TWO Hampsters!

Comment

Still swear by the bosch ones since there the only ones that don't smear or anything. I use rain-x on all of my cars, the interior anti-fog works good also. I have the rain-x deicer as the windshield wiper fluid.

2013 Subaru Wrx STi "Rally Armor Mud Flaps, LED Interior Lights, Tint, R205 Badges, WeatherTech Mats, Volk CE28N Rims, WC lathe werks Stainless Sphere Shift Knob"

2009 Solstice GXP #1123 "Solo Mach Exhaust, GMPP Stage 2, Soft Top, Trifecta Tune, 4.5k Hids"

2006 G6 GTP "GT-R, VMS Tune, Crabs, 4.5k HIDS, HSRK, 35% Tint, Spolier, GMPP Strut Bar, Other Random Mods"

Comment

Originally posted by ThreePointSix View Post
                  The repels are pointless. Save the money and just get a bottle of rainx is how I look at it. Just another way for them to make more money. Plus the connectors on the rainx are crappy. (My opinions)

Lol opinions, nice. Anywho, the repels are only 2 dollars more expensive than the latitudes and buying them in a bundle with the solution would actually SAVE money especially if you buy them in December or January. You can pick up a set for only 20 bucks. these are ""my opinons"" too

Comment

just bought the Trico NeoForms for my car from Rock Auto. I should be set for a while...

TRICO 162115 (60214315:P) Wiper Blade
                    Wholesaler Closeout - Private Label Pkg. - 30 Day Warranty $ 3.83 $ 0.00 10 $ 38.30
                    TRICO 162415 (60244315:P) Wiper Blade
                    Wholesaler Closeout - Private Label Pkg. - 30 Day Warranty $ 3.84 $ 0.00 10 $ 38.40
                    CRABS WAMS MPD GT-R Brembos and stuff

Comment

Rain-x have been good for me. People have their brand preferences but my only recommendation is to buy the blade style with a single pressure point. not the ones that look like they have multiple braces creating multiple pressure points. Usually you get what you pay for too. Cheap blades = poor performance

Comment

Working...
                      X