g6 factory amp

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• g6 factory amp

having a problem with aftermarket head unit, need to know where the factory amp is located in the car / where its grounded if anyone knows off hand?

2006 pontiac g6 coupe w/ monsoon sound

thanks in advance.

Re: g6 factory amp

Open your trunk. On the right side of the car in the trunk, bend the carpeting that goes to the top along the side down... and lookie! Your Monsoon amp is right there!

If you search there was a thread with a Diagram posted at one point too.
    2015 Chevy SS, Perfect Blue Metallic, Sunroof, No Spare, M6
    Appearance: Full LED Conversion, 6000L D3S HID Bulbs, Holden Rear and Front Embloms
    Go Stuff: Diablew 93 Octane Tune

Missed and not forgotten. Traded.
    2005 CGM GTO.
    386whp, 364ft-lb torque, Corsa Sport Exhaust, Tuning, K&N Intake, VX Tails, Halo Projectors
    2009 G8 GT SRM Premium Package, 6000K LED + HID Lows, Factory Bluetooth Retrofit, Atari Gauges, Factory iPod Control, 93 Octane Diablew Tune, Vararam Intake, MBR Strut Bar, Corsa Catback, DBA 4000SX Slotted + Drilled Rotors, Hawk Ceramic Pads.

Comment

It is in the trunk

Show: GXP Hood - 2009.5 Front Bumper & Rear Spoiler - Black Housing Headlights - White LED Reverse and License Plate Lights- White LED Interior Dome & Map Lights - Matsushita Gen4 6000K HID Lows - White LED Fogs - GXP Rear Bumper - White LED KPH Instrument Cluster Conversion - 15% Tint

Go: CRAB + FPU Powder coated wrinkle black - Racingline STB , MMI & Grounding Kit - Dash Hawk - Front 4 Piston Brembo Brakes - Rear Cobalt SS TC Brakes - BMD Stainless Steel Braided Brake Lines & Endlinks - WAMS 93 Tune - Custom Magnaflow Exhaust - Milzy Motorsports Headers

Progression Page: http://www.g6performance.com/forum/s...ad.php?t=22818
      http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2594110

Comment

Originally posted by WoodburyMan
        Open your trunk. On the right side of the car in the trunk, bend the carpeting that goes to the top along the side down... and lookie! Your Monsoon amp is right there!

If you search there was a thread with a Diagram posted at one point too.
        Mine is on the left side of the trunk...
        Mods:
        CRAB option 3 and FPU, iSimple Ipod integrator, Infinity Kappa 693.7i rear speakers, 50 front/20 rear window tint, gtp rims, Brembo brakes, Racingline STB/grounding kit, Intake Resonator Deleted, WAMS Tune.

Upcoming Mods:
        more audio upgrades, racingline MMIs(waiting to be installed)

Comment

On my G6 GTP Sedan, 2006, there was a Fuse pannel on the left side of the trunk with a little hole/slice in the carpet to access it. The right side was the amp and I needed to pull the carpet down if you know what i mean
          2015 Chevy SS, Perfect Blue Metallic, Sunroof, No Spare, M6
          Appearance: Full LED Conversion, 6000L D3S HID Bulbs, Holden Rear and Front Embloms
          Go Stuff: Diablew 93 Octane Tune

Missed and not forgotten. Traded.
          2005 CGM GTO.
          386whp, 364ft-lb torque, Corsa Sport Exhaust, Tuning, K&N Intake, VX Tails, Halo Projectors
          2009 G8 GT SRM Premium Package, 6000K LED + HID Lows, Factory Bluetooth Retrofit, Atari Gauges, Factory iPod Control, 93 Octane Diablew Tune, Vararam Intake, MBR Strut Bar, Corsa Catback, DBA 4000SX Slotted + Drilled Rotors, Hawk Ceramic Pads.

Comment

Comment

Working...
            X