Re: G6Performance Goes Mobile!!!

Originally posted by WoodburyMan
    Originally posted by Lampoon
    Thanks Woody.....great idea.
    Tom gave me the idea I just did it.
    Go Tom!

Comment

I guess I just have to get used to it, but I likey the full version better!!!

[ Post made via Mobile Device ]

Originally posted by BAMBAMM
      I'm about the best wingman in the San Joaquin Valley...........I'm the guy that will hit on the ugly friend, so you can swoop in and bag the hottie friend.

Comment

Originally posted by 1BADG6GT
        I guess I just have to get used to it, but I likey the full version better!!!

Awww, you'll get used to it.

Comment

The full version was fine for me... oh well... I'll get used to it.

I'm about the best wingman in the San Joaquin Valley...........I'm the guy that will hit on the ugly friend, so you can swoop in and bag the hottie friend.

Comment

The full version was fine for me... oh well... I'll get used to it.
            Yeah, I liked the red/black look of the old one but the speed and accessibility of the new one.

Comment

I like great work

My Progression

Mods:
              Custom Lower Grill, Racingline STB, Silver Emblem Overlays,
              De-badge, Brembo Brakes, 18" MB Wheels Essen,
              Leather Steering Wheel, BMD End Links, Painted Recessed Upper Grills,
              Eagle Eye Headlights, 6K Low/Fogs, 35% Tint,
              Front/Rear Seat LEDs, Glove Box LEDs, Center Consol LEDs,
              CRABs, Racingline Grounding Kit, Relocated Battery Under Headlight,
              LED Taillights, LED Third Brake Light, Custom 2.5" Dual Exhaust

Comment

oh man, because I'm not on here enough as it is.....now every second I'm not at a computer I'll be on my blackberry hitting the boards......GAH!!!

LOL, good job though!
                TRADED IN BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN: 2006 GT Coupe in granite metallic, 15/5% tint, vinyl side marker deletes, Doctor Speed Stage 3 CAI, RED calipers by DupliColor, RED LED interior lights, 45 LED tail lights, WideView 8000K HID coversion kit, Nokya Artic White fogs installed, running MoBil 1, FIRST ever granite metallic color matched headlights!! Color matched eyelids just finished! GT-R Exhaust installed. R1 Concepts drilled and slotted zinc plated front rotors.

Comment

Originally posted by WoodburyMan
                  Originally posted by Fischer
                  Epic win! Is chat mobile as well?

Nope. Chat is ajax/fash based.. entirely different.

Also note how it shows if you posted from a mobile device.

If its flash based, then us Droid users will be able to use it come March or so when 2.1 comes out as 2.1 for Android will have flash capabilities
                  Blue 2008 G6 GT Sedan-Sold

In its place- Fully loaded Black 2013 Chrysler 300C AWD 5.7L Hemi V8

Originally posted by zlatsky
                  I <3 Cody.

No homo.
                  Originally posted by ahuhn
                  i <3 cody

lots of homo

Comment

Originally posted by determined419
                    If its flash based, then us Droid users will be able to use it come March or so when 2.1 comes out as 2.1 for Android will have flash capabilities
                    Blackberry devices will get Flash sometime this summer when the new browser is released.

Erik = awesome for putting this together at my request. Now I'll spend A LOT more time here since I do most of my web browsing on my phone now.

sigpic
                    Mobil 1 | Doctorspeed Stage 3 & 4 CAI | CRABS | Sacchi S45 245 Black 18" Rims | 6000k HID Headlights + Fogs | GT-R Exhaust | 20% Tint | Pioneer AppRadio 2

Comment

Sweet!

And yeah it is pretty kickass. Even with a smartphone, images would lag down the load times.
                      Blue 2008 G6 GT Sedan-Sold

In its place- Fully loaded Black 2013 Chrysler 300C AWD 5.7L Hemi V8

Originally posted by zlatsky
                      I <3 Cody.

No homo.
                      Originally posted by ahuhn
                      i <3 cody

lots of homo

Comment

Definitely awesome, now when I'm out and about I can still be posting away LOL. Great job guys!

TRADED IN BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN: 2006 GT Coupe in granite metallic, 15/5% tint, vinyl side marker deletes, Doctor Speed Stage 3 CAI, RED calipers by DupliColor, RED LED interior lights, 45 LED tail lights, WideView 8000K HID coversion kit, Nokya Artic White fogs installed, running MoBil 1, FIRST ever granite metallic color matched headlights!! Color matched eyelids just finished! GT-R Exhaust installed. R1 Concepts drilled and slotted zinc plated front rotors.

Comment

was it THAT bad for those few Non-iPhone users !?!?!

Comment

Originally posted by TLS2000
                            Originally posted by determined419
                            Blackberry devices will get Flash sometime this summer when the new browser is released.

Erik = awesome for putting this together at my request. Now I'll spend A LOT more time here since I do most of my web browsing on my phone now.

Oh noez! I'll have to go and remove it if that's the case

was it THAT bad for those few Non-iPhone users !?!?!
                            Yes. Trust me yes. Even on my 3G it sucked, I wouldn't even use it mobile unless i NEEDED to find something it was such a pain. Especially when you would go to reply on a post and the smiles would take FOREVER to load. Course I'm on Edge out here in the boondocks.
                            2015 Chevy SS, Perfect Blue Metallic, Sunroof, No Spare, M6
                            Appearance: Full LED Conversion, 6000L D3S HID Bulbs, Holden Rear and Front Embloms
                            Go Stuff: Diablew 93 Octane Tune

Missed and not forgotten. Traded.
                            2005 CGM GTO.
                            386whp, 364ft-lb torque, Corsa Sport Exhaust, Tuning, K&N Intake, VX Tails, Halo Projectors
                            2009 G8 GT SRM Premium Package, 6000K LED + HID Lows, Factory Bluetooth Retrofit, Atari Gauges, Factory iPod Control, 93 Octane Diablew Tune, Vararam Intake, MBR Strut Bar, Corsa Catback, DBA 4000SX Slotted + Drilled Rotors, Hawk Ceramic Pads.

Comment

yeh it was horrible. im trying it now on my phone, see how it looks

not to bad, but my phone isnt the best for using any mobile page

Comment

Ya, it was terrible on the Blackberry before. The submit button when posting a reply was scrolled way far away from the text entry box.

For that matter, the post a reply button was way off to the right totally detached from the rest of the page by a page width.

The only thing I don't like is the reply button now is just a link that says "write comment". I think we need that changed Woody.

sigpic
                                Mobil 1 | Doctorspeed Stage 3 & 4 CAI | CRABS | Sacchi S45 245 Black 18" Rims | 6000k HID Headlights + Fogs | GT-R Exhaust | 20% Tint | Pioneer AppRadio 2

Comment

Working...
                                X